Chapter 22

Pov..

Vegas, Porsche, Macau and Porchay finally arrives at Vegas's house... 4 of them then go inside the house.. Vegas smile at them and say..' Welcome home guys...'Porsche, Macau and Porchay smile together and look around the house.. Porchay then say..'Phi Porsche...I really miss our house..' Porsche hug Porchay's shoulder and rub it gently and reply back.. 'I know Chay.. I miss our house too.. but for now.. We will stay here for tonight..' Vegas then say.. 'Macau.. Go and take Porchay to go upstairs.. Im sure he must feel tired.. You should have a rest as well Macau.. You both are still recovering..' Macau and Porchay look at each other and look at Porsche.. Porsche frown and ask.. 'What's the matter?' Vegas chuckle and say.. 'Sweetheart.. You should have a rest as well..' Porsche clear his throat and reply back.. 'Don't worry about me.. Im fine..' Porsche then ask.. Are you guys hungry? Macau then say.. 'We are hungry phi Porsche...' Porchay then ask.. 'Shall we order a food? Vegas smile at them and reply back..' What do you want to eat boys?'
Porsche walk to the kitchen and switch on the lights.. Vegas, Macau and Porchay follow up from behind and sit at the table

Porsche then take out 1 can of mushroom soup and breads.. Vegas then say.. 'Sweetheart.. Let me help you..' Porsche nod and smile softly while Porchay and Macau decide to make a cocktail... Macau then whisper to Porchay and ask... 'How we can make a cocktail? I don't even know...'Porsche look at them and ask..' Macau.. Chay... What's wrong?'
Porchay then say..' Its nothing phi... Its just a small matter..We can handle it..' Porsche then see Macau take out a bartender stuff and put it on the table.. Porsche smile at them and say..' Ooh.. I think I know what's your problem is nong.. You are trying to make a cocktail isn't it? 'Porchay then reply back...' He really wanted to make it but still didn't have any idea about how to make it... 'Macau then say..' Its alright.. I will make something else.. 'Porsche smile softly and reply back..' Come here..I will do it.. You both should help Vegas with the mushroom soup.. 'Macau nod slowly and help Vegas meanwhile Porchay help to set the table.. Suddenly.. Porsche's phone buzzing.. Porsche take out his phone and give the signal to Porchay.. Porchay nod and take over his brother work while Porsche answering the phone call..

Porsche then see Arm's name on the screen and say.. 'Hello?' Arm then say... 'Porsche.. Its me Arm...' Porsche then ask.. 'What's the matter Arm? Why you sound like you are sad..?' Vegas then turn around and notice Porsche's expression turn into serious...Vegas then walk towards Porsche and look at him.. Macau and Porchay look at each other and continue with their work.. Porsche then say..' Alright Arm.. Wait for me...'Porsche then say...' Arm is here.. He.. He is escaped from the hospital...'Vegas then say..' Alright.. You should go and invite him in.. Me and the boys will handle the kitchen..'Porsche kiss Vegas's cheek gently and walk towards the front door and open it.. Porsche then see Arm is standing outside of the gate.. Porsche quickly approach his new friend and open the gate for Arm and welcome him to come inside.. Arm then say..' I didn't want to trouble you Porsche.. But I guess.. It will be better if I stay here than go back to Theerapanyakul mansion..'

Porsche frown and ask.. 'What happened? Is it because of phi Thankhun..?' Arm then say... 'I love him.... But... I don't think that phi Thankhun have a feelings towards me,Porsche...' Porsche then say.. 'Let's go inside Arm..' Arm nod and follow up from behind.. As Arm go inside.. Vegas then say.. 'Make yourself at home Arm.. We are preparing something for us to eat.. Come and join us at the kitchen..' Arm smile a little and say... 'Porsche.. I think I should go out to buy an additional food.. Im sorry for not bringing anything before I come here...' Porsche shake his head slowly and say.. 'Its alright Arm.. Its almost dark now.. Come on.. Let's go to the kitchen and eat with us..' Arm nod and walk to the kitchen with Porsche and see the food is already on the table with an orange cocktail... Macau smile and ask.. 'How are you doing phi Arm?' Porchay then ask.. 'Why are you here phi? You should have a good rest at the hospital.. Im sure phi Thankhun must be worried sick about you...' Thankun then sit with Macau and Porchay while Vegas and Porsche sit together..

Vegas look at Arm and ask.. 'So.. Did Phi Thankhun know that you were here?' Arm shake his head and say.. 'I guess.. Right after you guys left the hospital.. Phi Thankhun returned to my ward and say..' I need to go back.. I will come here again by tomorrow morning..'Porsche frown and ask..' Only that? 'Arm nod slowly and say..' It's alright.. Besides, Phi Thankhun won't see me anymore after this.. 'Macau then ask..' What? What do you mean phi Arm? 'Porchay hold Arm's hand and say..' Please don't resign phi Arm.. Phi Thankhun really loves you..'
Porsche touch Arm's shoulder and say...'Arm.. Phi Thankhun might fail in relationship because he never been in a relationship before.. but, leaving Theerapanyakul mansion isn't a good decision... What if anything bad happens to you? Even the police officers said that Kim, Kinn and Mr Korn will stay in the prison for the rest of their lives.. Sometimes, I can't believe in them.. Because.. Kim and Kinn is really cunning and smart.. They have their own way to escape from the prison.. 'Macau then reply back..' Don't think negative phi Vegas... Now.. Let's eat before these foods get cold.. 'Porsche then say..'Let's eat Arm..' Arm nod and eat together with them..

After 15 minutes later..

All of them then chill out at the living room.. Vegas then say.. 'We should watch movies..' Vegas's phone suddenly ringing and see Thankhun's name on it.. Vegas then say.. 'Phi Thankhun is calling.. Arm.. I guess you should hide somewhere..' Arm quickly hide himself in the bathroom and lock the door.. Vegas then answer it and say.. 'Hello... Yes phi.. What's the matter?' Thankun then reply with a panic voice and say.. 'Vegas! Arm is missing! He isn't at the hospital!' Vegas then reply back..'Maybe he already return to Theerapanyakul mansion..' Thankun then reply back.. No.. He isn't at my house either Vegas..'Porsche then take the phone from Vegas and say..' Phi.. I think you should give Arm a time.. He needs to be alone.. Once everything gets better.. You can come to Vegas's house.. Arm is here.. But for now.. Please give Arm a space and time phi Thankhun.. 'Porsche hung up the phone and give the phone back to Vegas.. Porsche then walk towards the bathroom and knock from the outside  and say..' Arm? Open up the door.. 'Arm quickly open the door and hug Porsche.. Porsche rub Arm' s back body and say.. 'Don't worry.. I already talk to phi Thankhun.. I hope he will understand it..' Arm then say.. 'Thanks Porsche.. For understanding me..' Porsche nod slowly and say.. 'You need to rest.. Come on.. Let's go upstairs..' Porsche and Arm then walk past through the living room and see Vegas, Macau and Porchay are watching tv.. Vegas look at Porsche and say.. 'Arm can use the 3rd room..' Arm then say.. 'Thank you so much Khun Vegas..' Vegas nod and allow Porsche and Arm to go upstairs while Vegas, Macau and Porchay continue to watching tv.. Porchay then say.. 'Im worry about phi Arm.. Especially about his feelings..' Macau stroke Porchay's head gently and say.. 'Phi Thankhun will realize it soon Chay..' Porchay nod and smile.. Vegas looking at Macau and Porchay then remember Porsche and speak in his heart.. 'I must confess my feelings towards Porsche later.. And.. I really hope that Porsche will accept it..'