Chapter 3

At school..

Macau and Chay finally arrives at school and see all the students already gathering together at the assembly point.. Macau and Chay sit in different rows.. Suddenly the teacher come onto the stage and say.. 'Good morning students! Today.. We will have a very special visitor.. And he is also a singer! The loud cheering from the students starts to appear when Kim Kimhan come onto the stage with a guitar..

Kim sit on chair while holding his acoustic guitar

Kim sit on chair while holding his acoustic guitar.. His eyes already focus on Porchay who is looking at him with a hurt expression.. Macau look at Kim with a sharp gaze and roll his eyes annoyingly.. Kim starts to play with his guitar and sing.. Porchay suddenly stand up and leave the assembly point.. Macau also stand up and follow Porchay.. Kim look at them as they leave and continue to sing the song until finish... As Porchay walk away.. Macau quickly hold Porchay's hand and say.. 'Chay...' Chay turn around and look at Macau.. Macau wipe Porchay's tears gently and give Porchay a warm hug and say.. 'Let's go..' Before Macau and Chay get through the school gate.. Porchay feel shock as he see Kim suddenly come towards them and punch Macau's face twice.. Macau fell on the floor while holding his face.. Kim then yell.. 'Where the hell you think you are going huh?! Who ask you touch Porchay?!' Kim is about to punch Macau but got stop by Porchay.. Porchay push Kim away from Macau and say.. 'Its none of your business! Phi Macau is the one who saved my life at the bar!' Porchay help Macau to stand up and look at Kim with anger.. Macau then say.. 'No need to try too hard phi Kim.. Because Porchay is no longer have a feelings towards you.. From the day you hurt his feelings.. Porchay already forget about you.. Am I right Chay?' Porchay then say.. 'You never love me phi Kim.. Always remember that.. And... Please stay away from me.. From us.. You still can come here.. But.. We don't have to see each other anymore.. Talking about music.. I can learn about music by myself.. Let's go Phi Macau..'Macau smirk at Kim and leave the school together.. Kim then yell and punch the wall.. Kim quickly go into his car and drive back to his house..

Meanwhile at Vegas's house..

Vegas and Porsche finally arrives.. Vegas then say..' Porsche.. Come on.. We already arrives.. Porsche then ask..' Is this your house Mr Vegas? 'Vegas smile and reply back..' Do you love it hmm? Just consider this is your house too.. Let's go inside.. 'Porsche start to feel nervous and get out from the car and follow Vegas from behind.. Vegas open the door and allow Porsche to go inside.. Vegas close the door and notice Porsche is still in daze.. Vegas slowly hug Porsche from behind.. Porsche suddenly flinch and look at Vegas.. Vegas then put his chin on Porsche's shoulder and whisper.. 'Now.. Do you love it....' Porsche close his eyes as he feels Vegas's warm breath near his neck.. Porsche only look at Vegas as the answer.. Vegas smile at Porsche and slowly turn Porsche to facing him.. Vegas noticed Porsche's face slowly turn into red and laugh at him...

Porsche then push Vegas slowly from him and ask... 'Why you brought me here Mr Vegas?...' Vegas pull Porsche towards him again and ask.. 'Do you know.. You look so cute when you are blushing? I really love that..' Porsche then say.. 'Im really worried about my brother.. I don't know why... I have a bad feelings about him..' Suddenly.. Vegas's phone is ringing.. Vegas take out his phone and see Macau's name on it then answer and say.. 'Yes Macau?' Macau then reply back.. 'Phi.. Right now.. Im at Porchay's house.. That bastard Kim Kimhan came to school just now and we had a fight.. Right now.. Chay is cleaning the wound on my face... Don't worry.. Its not that bad... I hope you will enjoy your day with phi Porsche.. And... Don't bully phi Porsche.. See you later... 'Vegas then say..' Macau! Aish! Damn it.. 'Porsche then ask..' What happen? Is everything alright? 'Vegas then reply back..' My little brother got into a fight with Kim Kimhan.. He came to school just now.. Don't worry about Porchay.. He is fine..Kim is like that because.. He is jealous of Macau and Chay.. He wants to take Porchay back but he didn't get a chance.. Because Macau is already with Porchay.. I don't think Kim will get another chance to be with Porchay.. Macau is like that when he is in love with someone.. Porchay and Macau study in the same school but unfortunately.. They never meet.. But this time.. God brought them together for a reason and this is it.. Same thing goes to both of us.. Yok Bar is the place that we met for a 1st time Porsche.. And from now on.. You can call me as Vegas.. No need to be so formal.. 'Vegas hug Porsche and kiss his forehead gently and say..' Come on.. Let's go to the kitchen.. 'Vegas smile at Porsche and hold his hand then walk towards the kitchen.. Vegas then ask..' Is there anything that you want to eat hmm? 'Porsche then ask again..' Is there any recommendations? 'Vegas then reply back..' Let's cook a spaghetti carbonara with mushrooms.. How does it sounds?Just consider its our 1st date.. 'Porsche then ask..' A date?We never know each other and.. Besides.. I never belong to you Mr Vegas.. 'Vegas speak in his heart as he starts to prepare for the ingredients and say..' Later.. I will make you belong to me.. Porsche Kittisawat.. 'Porsche then look at Vegas and ask again..' Where is your family? 'Porsche start to help Vegas to boil some spaghetti.. Vegas then answer back..' My dad and mom already saperated.. My dad have his own house.. I can't stand with my dad behaviour.. He never like me and Macau anyway so.. I decided to take Macau to live with me.. Its much better here Porsche.. My dad always compares with with his nephew.. Kinn Theerapanyakul.. He is from main family.. 'Porsche nod in respond and continue to help Vegas..