Chapter 23

Next morning..

Porsche pov..

Porsche wake up slowly and see Vegas is still sleeping.. Porsche smile at Vegas and kiss Vegas's forehead and get down from the bed and walk towards the bathroom to clean himself.. 5 minutes later.. Porsche come out from the bathroom and walk out from the bedroom and go to the 2nd room.. Porsche open the door slowly and see Macau and Porchay are still sleeping with a hugging position.. Porsche smile and close the door slowly.. Porsche then noticed the next door is open.. Porsche walk towards the room and see Arm is not in the room.. Porsche then speak in his heart.. 'Where is Arm?' Porsche then walk downstairs and see Arm is taking a fresh air.. Porsche then approach Arm and say.. 'Good morning Arm..' Arm turn around and smile at Porsche then say.. 'Good morning Porsche...' Porsche then ask.. 'What are you thinking about Arm? If you really want to go back to Theerapanyakul mansion.. I can send you there..' Arm then reply back.. 'I don't know Porsche.. I have nothing to be worried about since Pol was there to take care of Mr Thankhun..' Porsche then say.. 'Phi Thankun must be worried sick about you Arm..'

Suddenly, there's a car stopping right in front of them.. Arm then say... 'Its Mr Thankhun's car.. What should I do now Porsche?' Porsche pat Arm's shoulder and say... 'You can do this Arm.. Just stay calm..' Porsche and Arm bow as they see Thankhun come out from his car.. Thankhun look at Arm with a very serious expression.. Arm then avoid Thankhun's gaze on him and say.. 'Porsche.. Im here to take Arm with me..' Porsche then look at Arm and Thankhun then say.. 'Phi.. Please control your emotions.. Arm is getting scared now..' Vegas, Macau and Porchay come out and see Thankhun is standing outside of the gate.. Vegas frown and ask.. 'Sweetheart.. Why you let phi Thankhun standing outside?' Macau then open up the gate and allow Thankhun to come in.. Thankhun hold Arm's hand and walk into the house.. Vegas then say.. 'Please have a seat.. Macau and Chay.. Please accompany them.. Porsche and I will make a breakfast..' Porsche then walk to the kitchen and start to make a breakfast while Vegas help Porsche to make a warm tea..

At the living room...

Macau then look at Arm and Thankhun then say..' Phi Thankhun.. I know you are here to take phi Arm but please control your emotions... Speak with phi Arm nicely.. Please don't scold him..' Porchay then help Porsche to serve the breakfast on the table while Macau turn on the tv.. Thankhun then look at Arm and say..' We won't return to Theerapanyakul mansion.. We will go to my house.. My private house.. 'Arm frown and ask..' But why Mr Thankhun? Theerapanyakul mansion are also your house am I right? 'Thankun move closer towards Arm and say..' I know.. But.. It's time for us to live together Arm.. 'Porsche smile shyly and hide behind Vegas.. Vegas chuckle and say..' Don't worry sweetheart.. This is your house too.. 'Porchay then say..' Phi Macau.. Let's leave these love birds.. 'Arm then give a cup of tea to Thankhun.. Thankhun smile and take it ftom Arm and drink it slowly... Macau then say...' Phi Arm.. You should know that phi Thankhun is actually falling in love with you.. 'Arm suddenly spit out the tea and cough... Porchay hit Macau's arms gently and ask..' What have you done phi Macau? God... 'Thankun quickly rub Arm's back body gently and look at him with a worry expression...

Vegas then give Arm a plain water and say..' Here Arm.. 'Arm then drink it slowly and breathe properly.. Porsche then reply back..' Its true Arm.. Phi Thankhun really loves you.. You didn't have any idea how worried he was when you got shot at the warehouse.. 'Arm look at Thankhun and ask...' Is it true? '.. Thankhun then reply back...' You will found out later..'Macau shake his head slowly and say...' These love birds... 'Porsche and Vegas smile at each other and look at Arm and Thankhun.. Thankhun then say..' Guys.. We need to go back now.. 'Arm then say..' I want to stay here.... 'Arm then look at Thankhun with a pleading eyes.. Thankhun then say...' You can't stay here Arm.. This isn't your house.. 'Vegas then say..' Its alright phi... Arm can come here whenever he wants to.. 'Thankun help Arm to stand up and hold his hands tight and say..' Im sorry because Arm trouble you guys.. 'Arm look at Thankhun and say..' Mr Thankhun... 'Thankun then say...' Let's go Arm.. 'Thankun then take Arm with him and leave Vegas's house.. Porsche then say..' Im worry about Arm... What if... 'Vegas smile and say..' Phi Thankhun really loves Arm, sweetheart.. Otherwise.. He won't come here... 'Porchay then reply back..' Let's pray for the best.. 'Macau smile at his boyfriend and say...' And the most important this is.. We already safe.. '

After 20 minutes later..

Thankhun and Arm finally arrives at Thankhun' s house

Arm then ask.. 'Is this your house Mr Thankhun?' Thankun smile at Arm and reply back.. 'This is our house Arm.. Come.. Let's go in'.. Arm then ask.. 'Why you didn't take me back to Theerapanyakul mansion?' Thankun smile at Arm again and kiss his lips softly and ask.. 'Still wanna ask hmm?' Arm's cheek turn into red and say... 'Mr Thankhun....' Thankun then continue to kiss Arm's lips softly and say... 'This is our house Arm.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you..' Arm smile at Thankhun and touch their foreheads gently.. Thankhun then say... 'Come on.. Let's go inside..' Arm then nod and get out from the car and let Thankhun to leads the way.. Thankhun smile and hold Arm's hands and walk into the house.. Arm feel amaze as soon as he enter the house..

Thankhun hug Arm from behind and kiss his cheek gently and ask

Thankhun hug Arm from behind and kiss his cheek gently and ask..' Do you like it hmm?' Arm smile at Thankhun and nod slowly and say.. 'Yes Mr Thankhun.. I really love it.. Thank you so much..' Thankun put his chin on Arm's shoulder and ask.. 'Why you still need to call me as Mr Thankhun?'
Arm then reply back.. 'You are my boss of course...' Thankun then turn Arm around to face him and say.. 'When we are together like this.. Just call me as Thankun.. But.. When we are at Theerapanyakul mansion.. You can call me as Mr Thankhun.. Do you understand my love?' Arm nod and smile at Thankhun again.. Thankhun then kiss Arm's forehead gently and say.. 'I love you Arm...maybe you thought that I never have a feelings towards you.. But the real thing is.. Im in love with you since you got shot at the warehouse like Porsche said..' Arm then stroke Thankhun's cheek gently and ask..'Why you never tell me hmm?' Thankun then kiss Arm's lips softly and reply back.. 'I don't know too.. But all I know now is my love for you is real..' Arm hug Thankhun and say.. 'I promise.. I will take care of you phi Thankhun...' Thankun smile between the hugs and rub Arm's back body gently and say.. 'I know you are tired sweetheart.. Let's go upstairs so that you can have a proper rest..' Arm nod and hold Thankhun's hand and walk upstairs to have a rest..