Chapter 7

Pov..

Inside of the room..

Porsche, Macau and Porchay are sitting on the bed together.. Macau then look at Porchay with a worry expression and say.. 'Its already quite I guess.. You both stay here.. I will go downstairs and check..' Macau is about to stand up but got pull immediately by Porchay.. Porchay then say.. 'Please stay here... Im still scared phi...' Suddenly... The door is open.. Vegas pop out his head through the door and come towards them.. Porsche feel shock as he see Vegas's nose is bleeding.. Macau and Porchay stand up and look at Vegas with a worry expression.. Porsche then ask..' Mr Vegas.. What happen to you? Did Kim punch you just now?' Macau then say.. 'This is already too much..' Vegas then reply back.. 'We must be careful from now on.. Kim target is 3 of you..Kim asked me to stay out of this matter...'Porsche then reply back..' Its alright.. Im not afraid of Kim just because he came from a mafia family..'Macau shake his head slowly and say..' Phi.. Don't underestimate Kim too much.. You didn't have any idea what kind of man he is.. Im afraid.. If he didn't get Porchay.. He will  lure you.. You need to be careful phi..you too as well phi Vegas.. 'Porchay hug Porsche and say..' Im scared phi Porsche.. Should I quit school? 'Macau then say..' No need Chay.. We don't have to do that.. Don't worry.. I promise.. I will take a good care of you.. 'Vegas stroke Macau's head gently and say..' We will send you both back to your house Porsche.. We must check your house now..'Porsche shake his head and say..' No need Mr Vegas.. We didn't want to burden you both.. Let's go Chay.. 'Porsche quickly pull Chay out from the room and walk downstairs..

As Porsche and Chay go down.. Porsche then see another man who is talking to Mr Korn.. Thankhun walk towards Porsche and Porchay and say..' That is Mr Karn.. Vegas and Macau's father and also Mr Korn younger brother..' Vegas and Macau walk downstairs and see their father are having a conversation with Kinn and Mr Korn.. Macau then say.. 'We must wait until Pa leave the mansion..'

Mr Karn then see Vegas.. Macau.. Porsche and Porchay are standing on the staircase.. 4 of them greet Mr Karn together.. Mr Karn look at Vegas and Macau then ask.. 'What are you both doing here?' Vegas then say.. Im sorry Pa.. We can talk later.. Boys.. Let's go home.. 'Vegas then pull Porsche while Macau pull Porchay.. 4 of them leave Theerapanyakul mansion and return to Porsche's house... Karn frown and ask..' Phi.. What happened? And who are the other 2 boys? 'Korn then reply back..' That's Porsche and his younger brother.. Porchay.. They came here to visit us.. 'Karn nod and say..' I need to go now.. 'Karn bow and leave the mansion as well..

At Porsche's house..

Pov..

Vegas.. Porsche.. Macau and Porchay arrives at Kittisawat' s house... Porsche then say.. 'I will go in first..' Vegas nod and allow Porsche to go into the house.. Porsche walking around the house and say.. 'Mr Vegas.. Please look after them.. I will go upstairs now..' Vegas nod and accompany Macau and Porchay while Porsche going upstairs.. Porsche noticed there's a hole at Porchay's door and say.. 'Damn you.. Kim Kimhan... How dare you did this to my little brother..' Vegas, Macau and Porchay approach Porsche and see the hole at the door.. Vegas sigh heavily and ask.. 'How could Kim did this? Luckily Chay is alright..' Porsche then reply back.. 'And.. luckily.. nong Macau is with Chay.. Otherwise.. I don't know what will happen..' Macau then ask.. 'What should we do now phi?Shall we make a police report?' Porchay then answer back.. 'I will deal with Phi Kim by my self phi Macau.. If I speak.. He will listen to me..' Vegas shake his head slowly and say.. 'Chay.. Kim is the person who didn't like to talk too much.. Especially when you decided to get rid of him.. You think Kim will listen to you?' Porchay then say.. 'I can't let phi Kim do whatever he wants I need to stop him..' Porsche stroke Porchay's head gently and reply back.. 'Alright.. Im sure you feel tired right now.. Its almost dark.. What if I make a pancake for all of us?'Vegas smile and say..' Well.. Sounds good Porsche.. Let me help you at the kitchen.. 'Macau then say..' Then.. Porchay and I will make an orange juice.. Let's go Chay.. We need to buy an oranges.. 'Vegas take out his car keys and give it to Macau and say..' Take my car keys and go.. Come back here as soon as possible.. If you both need anything.. Call me or Porsche.. Do you understand? 'Macau and Porchay nod in sync and go back downstairs and leave the house.. Porsche start to have a bad feelings and look at Vegas with a worry expression.. Vegas pull Porsche close him and kiss Porsche's forehead for a few minutes and say..' Don't worry Porsche.. Everything will be fine.. Let's go to the kitchen.. We have a work to do..' Vegas and Porsche then go downstairs and walk to the kitchen..

Meanwhile at the supermarket..

Pov..

Macau and Chay finally arrives at the supermarket.. Porchay is about to get down from the car but got stop immediately by Macau.. Porchay frown and ask.. 'What's wrong phi?' Macau then say.. 'We must be careful.. Stay close to me..' Porchay nod and get out from the car with Macau.. Both of them then walk into the supermarket...

After 10 minutes later..

Macau and Porchay then leave the supermarket and return to the house... As Macau is driving... Both if them suddenly got surround by a 3 man with black suits.. Porchay start to feel panic and ask.. 'Phi! What should we do?!' Macau then say.. 'Take out your phone and call phi Porsche! Now!' Chay is about to call Porsche but fail as one of the man hit the window with the wood log.. Macau then yell.. 'Chay!!' Porchay then yell as well..'Please stop!!' Macau then come out from the car and start to fight them.. Porchay also come out and use his strength to fight them as well... Kim then come towards Chay and slap his face and say... 'Come with me! Now! Don't fight me if you didn't want to die!' Macau then yell.. 'Let him go Kim! Or I will call a police!'Kim appear a knife and point it towards Porchay's neck and say..' Unless you want me slit his throat..'Porchay use his elbow and push him using his elbow and step on his feet.. Kim then yell..' Aaah!! 'Macau punch Kim's face and quickly get into Vegas's car and drive back to Porsche's house.. Kim then yell..' Bastard!! 'One of the man then ask..' Shall we go after them Mr Kim? 'Kim then say..' We will arrange a new plan... Lets go now! 'Kim and his bodyguards then leave as well..