Chapter 12

At Kim's house...

Pov..

There's a few neighbours and police officer come to Kim's house... The policr officers then look at the neighbours and ask.. 'Have you seen Mr Kim Kimhan?' The neighbour then reply back.. 'No sir... We didn't know where he is... All we know is there's a dead body lied on the floor..and there's a few man came here as well.. One of them got shot twice by Mr Kim..' The police officer nod slowly and allow them to leave... Suddenly.. Kinn and Thankhun come out from the car and see the yellow tape.. Thankhun then say..' We can't go in there Kinn.. The police is still investigating this case...

Kinn ignore Thankhun's words and get through under the yellow tape.. The police officers turn around and say.. Im sorry sir.. You can't go in..' Thankun then say.. 'Please forgive my brother.. But.. We need to see Tawan's dead body... Please.. Just this once..' The police officers nod and allow Kinn and Thankhun to walk towards Tawan's dead body and slowly remove the black plastic.. Kinn then say..'N..no..Tawan...'Thankun hold Kinn's shoulder and squeeze it.. Thankhun then ask..' Where is my little brother, sir? Why he isn't here? 'The police officers then reply back..' One of the neighbours said that Mr Kim is no where to be seen.. And.. Besides Mr Tawan.. There's another person who got shot twice by Mr Kim.. And I guess.. That person is in the hospital right now..' Kinn then say.. We must prepare for Tawan's funeral..' The police officer then say.. 'Its alright.. We will help you with the funeral... You both need to go to the hospital right now..' Thankun help Kinn to stand up and say.. 'We must go now Kinn..' Thankun and Kinn then leave Kim's house and drive to the hospital..

Meanwhile at the hospital...

Macau pov..

Macau is sitting beside Porchay and stroke his head gently... Macau's tears slowly come out from his eyes and say.. 'Im so sorry sweetheart... I fail to protect you...' Macau wipe his tears roughly as he hears his phone is buzzing.. Macau then see Thankhun's name on it and answer the phone call and say.. 'Hello phi Thankhun?' Thankun breath out of relief and ask.. 'Macau.. Are you at the hospital? Kinn and I are on our way to the hospital..' Macau wipe his tears again and say.. 'Yes phi.. Im at the hospital now.. Along with phi Vegas.. But phi Vegas isn't with me.. He is with the doctor... Once you arrive.. Please come to the 3rd floor.. Ward number 225..I will be waiting for you and phi Kinn..' Thankun then say.. 'Wait for us.. We will arrive in 10 minutes..' Macau then hung up his phone and see the text message from Tan..

Tan:Macau.. How is it? How is Chay? Did you found him? '

Macau is about to reply to the text but stop as he see another text message come from Top and Tee..

Top:Why you still didn't call me Macau? You didn't have any idea how worried I was.. Where is Chay?
Tee Please call me back Macau... Please tell me about Porchay.. Where is he..and how is he? 'Macau ignore the messages and look at Porchay with a guilty expression.. Suddenly.. there's a door open... Thankhun and Kinn come towards Macau and see Porchay is still laying down on the bed...Macau turn around and say..' Phi... 'Thankun then ask..' Macau.. What is going on? Do you mind to tell us? And.. Where is Vegas?'Macau then reply back..' He will come here soon.. '

Thankhun stroke Porchay's head and ask..' Macau.. Where is Porsche? 'Macau then say...' That's why phi Vegas isn't here with me.. Phi Porsche need an extra blood.. He lost a lot of blood because of the shot....'Kinn and Thankhun look at each other and look at Macau again.. Suddenly.. There's a door open... Vegas come into Porchay's ward and see Thankhun and Kinn.. Vegas bow his head and say..' Phi.. 'Thankun hug Vegas and ask..' Vegas.. What's going on here?We went to Kim's place.. And.. We only found Tawan's dead body.. Unfortunately.. Kim already escaped... Even the police didn't know where is Kim.. '

Vegas then say...' Kim is the one who shot Porsche...' Thankun almost fall backwards but got hold by Kinn immediately... Thankhun then ask...' H.. How is Porsche...? 'Vegas then say..' Porsche is still under a surgery.. Porsche lost a lot of blood...'Kinn then ask..' What happened actually? 'Macau then reply back..' Porchay got kidnapped by Tawan.. Tawan brought Porchay to Kim... 'Kinn shake his head and say..' No.. no way.. Its impossible.. Are you kidding me? 'Thankun hold Kinn and say..' Calm down Kinn.. This is a hospital.. Control your self.. 'Kinn then say...' Porsche.. Its because of Porsche! Where is he?! Let me kill him! 'Macau then say..' Phi Porsche didn't do anything wrong from the start... Phi Porsche went to Kim's house in order to saved his little brother... Porchay.. What the hell you were thinking Phi Kinn?'Vegas look at Kinn with a serious expression and say..' Before I lose my patience.. You better leave this ward right now Kinn.. If you try to do something to Porsche.. I won't forgive you.. Do you hear me? 'Kinn smirk and say..' You think Im gonna let Porsche get away after what he had done? Tawan died because of him Vegas!'Macau suddenly punch Kinn until he fall on the floor.. Vegas quickly hide Macau behind him while Thankhun quickly hold Kinn and say..' Im sorry boys.. We better get going now before things got worse.. Let's go Kinn.. 'Thankun drag Kinn out from Porchay's ward... Vegas sigh heavily and sit down on the chair and say..' Macau... Please control your anger.. Kinn is still our cousin no matter what happens.. If Mr Korn know about this matter.. Both of us will die.. Do you understand hmm?' Vegas stroke Macau's head gently and say.. 'Since Pa threw us away... We only have each other Macau.. If you die... I won't be able to forgive myself... Please think before you take an action... Luckily Kinn didn't kill you just now..' Macau roll his eyes and ask.. 'And now what.. Are you going to take his side instead of me? Im your brother Vegas..' Vegas look at Macau and say.. 'And.. I never teach you to call me by my name Macau Theerapanyakul.. Im your brother.. Not a friends..' Macau then say.. 'I need some fresh air.. Will be right back..' Macau leave Porchay's ward and walk through the hall way.. Macau sigh heavily and sit on the chair and cover his face... Macau then say.. 'Because you are my brother phi Vegas.. And Im afraid to lose you too.. You are the only family I have now... If you die... Who is going to take care of me?' Macau then take out his phone and see 2 missed call from Tan, and Tee also 1 message from Top.. Macau then call Tee.. Tee then say..' Macau.. Where the hell are you now? Please send me a location.. I will meet you there.. 'Macau then reply back..' Im at the hospital Tee.. Porchay is fainted.. While.. Phi Porsche... He is being shot twice by Kim.. Phi Porsche lost a lot of blood..'Tee then say..' Oh God, Macau... How could this happen? I will bring Tan and Tee with me.. Wait for me at the hospital.. About Jin, White and Fluke.. I don't think we should tell them.. They might worry more than us.. 'Macau then say..' You should tell them Tee... Those 3 are Porchay's friends.. They deserve to know about what happened to Porchay...I will see you later, alright? 'Tee then reply back..' Alright Macau.. I will bring them to the hospital.. See you later..'Macau hung up the phone and lean his head near the wall and fall asleep..