Chapter 9

Pov..

As Vegas and Porsche is about to go into the room.. Vegas then turn his gaze and say.. 'I will check on Macau and Chay.. You should go in first.. Have a shower.. After this.. It will be my turn...'Porsche nod slowly and walk into his bed room and close the door slowly.. Vegas open the door slowly and see Macau and Porchay are sleeping comfortably.. Vegas smile a little as he see Porchay is sleeping in Macau's embrace.. Vegas walk towards them and fix the blanket.. Vegas kiss Macau's forehead and about to kiss Chay's forehead but stop.. Vegas shake his head and see Porsche kiss Porchay's forehead gently.. Porsche look at Vegas and hold his hand.. Vegas smile at Porsche and kiss Porsche's forehead as well.. Vegas then say.. Let's go.. 'Porsche nod and follow up Vegas from behind and go into Porsche's room.. Vegas then close the door and say..' I thought you already take a shower.. 'Porsche blush a little and reply back..' I'm waiting for you actually.. 'Vegas frown and smile as he understand what Porsche is trying to say.. Vegas pull Porsche's towards the bathroom and say..' If you want us to shower together... Then.. Let's do it..'

Porsche then pull Vegas close to him and say..' Im scared Vegas... I already have a bad feelings about what's going to happen later..' Vegas then say.. 'Porsche.. Trust me.. I will do everything in my power to keep Macau and Chay safe... Believe in me..' Porsche nod and kiss Vegas's lips all of a sudden... Vegas feel a bit shock and touch his lips while looking at Porsche.. Porsche hug Vegas and say.. 'Im tired...' Vegas smile and help Porsche to take off all his clothes until Porsche is naked.. Vegas then say.. 'Go into the bath tub sweetheart.. I will pour a water for you..' Porsche nod and smile.. Porsche then sit into the bath tub while Vegas pour a water into the bath tub.. Porsche then take a shampoo and pour it into the bathtub and start to play with it.. Vegas chuckle softly at Porsche and say..' Sweetheart.. You aren't a baby...'Vegas then turn off the water and take off his clothes and get into the bathtub.. Porsche lean his head near Vegas's chest and look at Vegas.. Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead gently and going down towards his jawline and neck.. Porsche hug Vegas's neck and continue to kiss Vegas's lips.. Vegas stroke Porsche's cheek gently and deepen their kisses.. Porsche then moan slowly between the kiss and say.. 'Its already midnight.... We have a neighbours who is sleeping in the next room...I still need to go to work tomorrow.. And.. You also have a meeting with a main family..Im afraid Macau and Chay will wake up if they suddenly hear a' noise'..... Vegas then say.. 'Alright sweetheart..' Vegas then stand up and take a towel and give it to Porsche.. Porsche quickly stand up and cover his body with a towel.. Vegas then cover himself with a towel.. Both of them then come out from the toilet and wear a pyjamas... Vegas then say..' Porsche.. Let's sleep..' Porsche nod and lay down on his bed... Vegas smile at Porsche and lay down beside him and pull Porsche close to him and start to humming a lullaby.. Both of them then sleep together..

Next morning...

Porsche pov...

Porsche wake up slowly and see Vegas isn't beside him... Porsche sit up straight and see a note on the table.. Porsche then take it and read it silently.. 'Porsche sweetheart.. I need to leave first.. Because I will have a meeting with a main family.. Don't worry about Macau and Chay.. I will send them to school... I will see you later sweetheart.. I love you.. - Vegas..' Porsche smile and get up then start to tidy up his room... Porsche then walk towards the bathroom and take a shower...

After 10 minutes later..

Porsche come out from the bathroom and wear his uniform.. Porsche then say..' I really hope that nothing bad will happen to Macau and Chay today.. Why I have a bad feelings all of a sudden?' Porsche touch his chest and try to stay calm.. Porsche's phone suddenly ringing.. Porsche then take out his phone and see Vegas name on it then answer it.. Porsche then say..' Hello Vegas?'Vegas then reply back..' Porsche.. Where are you? Are you still at home? 'Porsche then say..' Yeah.. Im just about to leave the house.. What's the matter Vegas? 'Vegas then say..'Nothing sweetheart.. Im just worry about your safety since you are alone..' Porsche then reply back.. 'Im fine Vegas.. Don't worry.. I need to go to Yok Bar now.. I will see you later..' Porsche hung up the phone and leave the house..

Meanwhile at Kim's house..

Kim pov..

Kim is standing at the balcony while drinking his wine.. Tawan come towards him and hug Kim from behind and say..' Good morning Kim.. 'Kim then reply back..' Does Kinn know that you were here Tawan? 'Tawan kiss Kim's shoulder gently and say..' Of course no Kim.. Why the hell he needs to know about us? 'Kim smirk and reply back..' Im just asking Tawan... You know what you need to do for today... Bring Porchay to me.. And if you fail... I will tell Kinn about our affair..'Kim then take out Porchay's picture and give it to Tawan and say..' Remember my words Tawan... I want you to bring that kid to me.. Off you go now.. 'Tawan then take the picture from Kim and leave Kim' s house...

At Theerapanyakul mansion..

Vegas pov..

Vegas come out from the meeting room and take out his phone and say.. 'Its already 10 am.. I wonder what Porsche is doing right now..' Kinn who is standing behind the wall suddenly walk towards Vegas and pat his shoulder.. Vegas jump a bit and see Kinn... Vegas then say.. 'Kinn..'Kinn chuckle at Vegas and say..' Im sorry Vegas.. Just now I've heard that you mention about that guy.. Porsche isn't it? What's your relationship with him?'Vegas roll his eyes and say..' Is it necessary for you to know Kinn? As far as I know.. You already have Tawan, am I right? Why you ask about my boyfriend all of a sudden? 'Kinn smile a little when Vegas suddenly mentioned about Tawan and say..' Tawan is really secretive.. He rarely answer my call..'Vegas smirk at Kinn and say..' Kinn.. That's not secretive.. I guess Tawan have a secret relationship with someone.. You better watch out Kinn Anakin.. I should get going now.. See you later.. 'Vegas then walk out from Theerapanyakul mansion and see Thankhun is feeding Elizabeth and Sebastian along with Arm and Pol.. Thankhun then say..' Ai Vegas..'Vegas smile at Thankun and say..' Im sorry phi.. I really need to leave now.. I want to meet my boyfriend.. Porsche..'Pol then tease Vegas and say..' Wow Khun Vegas.. Finally you have someone important in your life..'Arm bow his head and say..' Im happy for you Khun Vegas.. Please take care of Porsche.. 'Thankun pat Vegas's shoulder and say..' Vegas.. Please take care of your self.. Macau.. Porsche and Porchay.. I don't know why but.. I already have a bad feelings.. I think you should go now Vegas.. 'Vegas nod and leave the mansion.. Arm then ask..' Are you alright Khun Thankun? 'Thankhun then say..' I don't know Arm.. Something bad will happen.. Right now.. '