Chapter 25(Final)

Next morning...

Porsche pov...

Porsche wake up slowly and see Vegas is standing near the window while enjoying the view.. Porsche smile and say.. 'Good morning prince charming...'
Vegas smile and turn around then walk towards Porsche and say.. 'Good morning too handsome..' Porsche kiss Vegas's lips softly and ask... 'How long have you been standing there hmm?' Vegas then sit beside Porsche and reply back.. 'A few minutes ago.. You should take a shower sweetheart.. Macau and Chay are busy at the kitchen.. I will go downstairs to check on them..' Vegas kiss Porsche's lips softly and go downstairs while Porsche take a shower..

Meanwhile at kitchen..

Porchay pov..

Porchay is busy checking the list and ask..' Phi.. What else we didn't have here? 'Macau then look into the basket and reply back..' We already have everything sweetheart.. 'Vegas come from behind and say..' Good morning boys.. 'Macau and Porchay turn around and smile at Vegas then reply back in sync..' Good morning phi Vegas.. 'Porchay then ask..' Where is phi Porsche? 'Vegas stroke Porchay's hair and say..' Porsche is taking a shower.. He will be downstairs in 10 minutes.. Suddenly.. There's a door bell rings... Macau smile and say.. 'Im sure there must be phi Thankhun and Phi Arm.. Let's go Chay.. Let's welcome them in..' Porchay nod happily and follow Macau from behind leaving Vegas all alone at the kitchen.. Vegas smile while looking at his little brother and Porchay.. Vegas then speak in his heart..' Finally.. Macau already found someone who is able to take care of him..' Vegas feel a bit shock as he feels a pair of hands wrapping around his waist.. Vegas smile and turn around then kiss Porsche's lips softly and say.. 'Macau and Porchay already prepared the stuffs and its already in the basket..' Porsche then see Thankhun and Arm approaching them.. Arm hug Porsche and ask.. 'How are you Porsche?' Porsche smile and reply back.. 'Im doing fine Arm..' Thankun then say.. 'Vegas.. Porsche.. Macau..and Porchay.. I would like to say thank you..' Vegas frown and ask.. 'Thank you? For what phi? I guess.. We didn't do anything..' Everyone look at Thankhun including Arm.. Arm then ask.. 'What's wrong hmm? Are you alright?' Thankun kiss Arm's forehead and bring Arm closer towards him and say.. 'Thank you for make me realize about my feelings towards Arm..' 4 of them breath out of relief and smile together.. Arm kiss Thankhun's cheek and say.. 'And thank you for giving me a chance to prove my love to you phi..' Macau hug Porchay's shoulder and reply back.. 'Alright.. So.. Everything is settled.. Now.. Its time for us to go for a picnic!!' Vegas and Porsche smile and leave the house with Macau, Porchay, Thankhun and Arm..

After 1 hour of driving..

Vegas, Porsche, Macau, Porchay, Thankhun and Arm finally arrives at the park that have a lake view

All of them get down from the cars and look around the park... Arm then say.. 'This place are beautiful and peaceful.. Im sure Vegas is the one who chose this place..' Porsche smile and reply back.. 'Yeah.. It was his idea Arm..' Thankun smile and reply back.. 'Wow Vegas.. You have such a good taste..' Macau hug Porchay from behind and kiss his cheek gently and say.. 'This is the perfect place for picnic..' Porchay nod and say.. 'Thanks to phi Vegas.. We already safe now.. Thanks to you too phi Macau... I don't know what will happen to me if I haven't found you..' Macau kiss Porchay's head and look at Vegas and say.. 'I feel grateful because phi Vegas also found someone who loves him with all his heart.. Accept phi Vegas the way he is.. Same thing goes for Phi Thankhun.. They deserve to be happy Chay...'

Porsche then call out from behind.. Macau! Porchay!Come here! 'Macau and Chay smile at each other and walk together while holding hands.. 6 of them then sit down on clothes and look around again... Porsche start to take out a bread and apply it a strawberry jam and pass it on to Thankhun and Arm.. Arm smile and say.. 'I can do it by myself Porsche.. You should give it to Vegas, Macau and Porchay..' Vegas laugh at Arm and ask.. 'Who want a plain water? Thankhun rise up his hand and allow Vegas to pour a plain water into the plastic cup and drink it slowly.. Macau then take a chocolate jam and apply it on the bread and pass it on to Porchay.. Porchay kiss Macau's cheek and eat it slowly.. Porsche then ask.. 'Is it enough if we drink a plain water? There's no shop around here..' Vegas then say.. 'Its alright sweetheart.. Don't worry..' Thankun then say.. 'Next time.. We should have a trip like this again..' Arm nod and reply back.. 'Yeah.. It will be fun...' Porchay then say.. 'Finally.. All of us can have a peaceful life... Without any danger..' Porsche then look at Macau and say.. 'Macau.. Please take care of Porchay na krub.. From now on.. Porchay will be under your responsibility..' Macau smile at Porsche and reply back.. 'I will phi.. I promise.. And I hope my big brother will take a good care of you too..' Porsche then look at Vegas and hold his hands and kiss it gently.. Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead and say.. 'I love you Porsche..' Porsche nod and say.. 'I love you too..'

After they done eating.. 6 of them lay on the ground and look at the sky.. Arm then say.. 'The sky look so beautiful today.. Am I right phi Thankhun?' Thankun smile and say.. 'Yeah.. The sky is bright today..' Porsche then take out his camera and say.. 'Guys.. Let's take a picture.. All of them then sit up properly.. Porsche then take the picture twice and look at them.. Vegas smile and say..' Wow.. The picture look so good sweetheart..'Arm rest his head on Thankhun's shoulder.. Vegas then hug Porsche's shoulder while Porchay put Macau's head on his lap... 6 of them continue to watch the sky together..

                          The End