Chapter 11

At Yok Bar...

Porsche is doing his works.. Suddenly Yok come towards him and say.. 'Porsche.. We will have a new customer for today..' Porsche then ask.. 'Who is it?' Yok point out to the man who is walking towards Porsche.. Porsche frown as he see Kinn.. Porsche then say.. 'Hello Khun Kinn.. Welcome to Yok Bar..' Kinn smile at Porsche and say.. 'Finally I can talk to you freely Porsche.. So.. this is where you are working..' Porsche nod slowly and ask.. 'Is there anything that you want to order? I have no time to talk.. Still got a customer to handle..' Kinn is about to answer it but stop as Porsche answer a phone call.. Porsche then walk away from there and say.. 'Hello?..' Porsche drop his phone and say.. 'Chay....' Porsche then quickly take his phone and say.. 'Phi Yok! Ask someone to handle this guy! I have no time for this! I must go now!' Porsche quickly take his bag and helmet and run out from the bar.. Yok then yell... 'Porsche! Porsche! Where are you going?!' Kinn then ask.. 'Is that how he treats the customer phi Yok?' Yok quickly shake his head and say.. 'Please forgive him Khun Kinn.. He didn't mean to.. Something might happen.. That's why he is like that.. Please forgive Porsche na kha..' Kinn then say.. 'Its alright Phi Yok.. I will leave now..' Kinn roll his eyes annoyingly and leave the bar...

Meanwhile at Kim's house..

Tawan pov..

Tawan park his car at the outside.. As Tawan come out from the car... Vegas and Macau arrives as well.. Both of them come out from the car.. Tawan then say..' V.. Vegas.. Macau...' Macau punch Tawan's twice and yell.. 'Phi! Go and check for Chay! I will handle this bastard!' Kim suddenly come out and start to shoot them.. Macau smirk and use Tawan as his cover and let Kim to shoot Tawan.. Vegas open the car door and see Porchay is fainted.. Kim then yell.. 'No! He is mine!!' Porsche also arrives at Kim's house and take off his helmet.. Porsche feel shock and say.. 'Oh no.. Porchay..' Vegas then say.. 'Porsche.. Take Chay away and get the hell out of here...' Porsche then reply back.. 'I must teach Kim a lesson!' Kim then shoot Porsche's and hit his shoulder..Porsche fall on the ground and yell in pain.. Vegas and Macau feel shock and yell.. 'Porsche! /Phi Porsche!!' Kim then say.. 'Let Chay go or I'll shoot Chay!' Vegas then say.. 'You are crazy Kim! How could you do this to Chay?!!' Porsche hold his bleeding shoulder and say.. 'Vegas.. Take Pochay and leave now! I will handle Kim!' Vegas shake his head and say.. 'No!! I won't let you!' Porsche yell in pain again as Kim's shoot his chest.. Macau then fight with Kim and kick his chest.. Macau point the gun towards Kim and say.. 'Don't let me shoot you.. Your bastard!!!' Kim look at Macau with anger.. Vegas then punch Kim's face twice and say.. 'We must take both of them and leave!' Macau then punch Kim's face again until Kim is faint on the ground.. Macau help to take Porchay and put into Vegas's car...while Vegas take Porsche and put him in the car as well.. Macau then say.. 'I will ride phi Porsche's bike.. Let's go to the nearest hospital! Phi Porsche already lost a lot of blood..' Vegas nod and quickly get into the car.. Macau then pull Tawan and cover him with something and ride Porsche's bike.. Vegas and Macau then take Porsche and Porchay to the hospital..

At the hospital..

Vegas and Macau finally arrives at the hospital after 10 minutes of driving.. Vegas quickly come out from his car and yell.. 'Someone! Please help us! We need your help!' A few nurse come towards them with a stretchers.. Vegas and Macau help to put Porsche on the stretchers.. While Macau carry Porchay and put him onto a stretchers as well..The nurse quickly take the brothers into the emergency room.. Macau hug Vegas and cry in his embrace again.. Suddenly.. Vegas's phone is ringing amd and see Mr Karn's name on it.. Vegas then pick up the phone and say.. 'Hello Pa...'

Karn then reply back.. 'Vegas..? Is there anything happen? What's the matter?' Vegas is about to answer the question but hung up the phone as he see the nurse running towards him and Macau.. Macau then ask.. 'What's the matter?' The nurse then say.. 'Im sorry sir.. The doctor want to see you both.. One of the patients need a blood donation..' Macau then ask.. 'Is it phi Porsche?' The nurse then say.. 'The man with a tan skin..' Vegas then say.. 'She means for Porsche...'Macau pull Vegas to go into the hospital..

As soon as Vegas and Macau go in.. The doctor approach Vegas and Macau and ask.. Who is the patient family?' Vegas and Macau look at each other and look at the doctor again.. Vegas then ask.. 'What happened to them? How is Porsche and Porchay?' The doctor then say.. 'Patient name Porchay is just fainted.. He will wake up soon.. About another patient.. Porsche.. He needs an extra blood.. Porsche lost a lot of blood cause of the shot.. What's your blood type sir?' Macau then say.. 'My brother blood type is O.. You can take his blood.. Off you go Phi Vegas.. Phi Porsche really need you now.. About Porchay.. I will take care of him..' The doctor nod and say.. 'Porchay's ward is on the 3rd floor.. Ward number is 220..' Macau nod and say.. 'Phi.. I will see you later.. I will go now..' Vegas nod and allow his little brother to go.. While Vegas follow the doctor from behind..

At Theerapanyakul mansion..

Kinn pov..

Kinn is sitting at the gazebo while smoking.. Thankhun suddenly come towards Kinn and say..' Kinn.. Come inside.. You really need to see it...Come on..' Kinn then ask.. 'What's the matter?' Thankun then answer back.. Its about Tawan... He is being shot to death.... By.. Kim... '