And So It Begins

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 2 EPISODE 6

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Location:

System: Alpha Centauri

Faction: United Colonies

Planet: Jemison

Place: New Atlantis

A/N: I told y'all that as long as we keep hitting the vote goal, I'll update more often, so here you go! Keep voting if you want to see more content. 25-30 votes per chapter and I'll update a few times a week instead of just once.

This is a very action-packed chapter, but there's also a lot of emotional moments. I hope you like it cause I really liked writing it. The next chap is super fun too but for a different reason-

Anyway. Enjoy!

And don't you worry, Jimin is absolutely, 110% getting traumatized this chapter!

(As always)

☆☆☆

Jimin

There were two things Jimin despised: the UC and himself.

As he stood in front of the Cabinet, he realized both were at play. He hated himself for signing up for the UC Vanguard, but he hated the UC for being punk ass bitches with the personality of a piece of lettuce. Actually, no. That was unfair to lettuce. Even lettuce had more personality than the UC.

"We got confirmation that the Freestar representative is in the embassy, so all you have to do is go there and convince her to give you her Archive access card," Logan said, and Jimin sighed.

"Yay, that sounds so easy."

Y/n, who stood by his side, nudged him to get him to shut up. For her sake, he did. The last thing anyone needed was for Jimin to get them in trouble. They were already trusting him with a huge task, which wasn't a surprise. Jimin was new to the Vanguard, sure, but he had already proven himself trustworthy. He had been a Neon street rat with his eyes on credits all the time; however, upon becoming part of SysDef, he had held the largest sum of credits in his hands when he had gone to the Legacy. Despite possessing potentially billions of creds, he still returned it to the UC and took out the pirates. If that didn't prove he was trustworthy, he didn't know what would.