Legacy's End

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 1 FINALE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Location:

System: Kryx

System: Kryx

Faction: Crimson Fleet

Planet: Suvorov's orbit

Place: The Key

A/N: I posted this a lil earlier than I said I would, but I'm eager to have the finale out. I spent a lot of time on this chapter perfecting it, so please vote and comment! I hope you enjoy the finale <3

☆☆☆

Jimin

Pain was an understatement.

Lung damage hurt like a bitch if it had snorted Aurora and cocaine... at the same time. The carbon monoxide had damaged his lungs and likely his heart as well. Jimin had never been poisoned before, but now that he had, he wished he could claw it out of himself and go back to normal. He'd rather have a man cold than deal with whatever the fuck carbon monoxide poisoning was doing to him.

Y/n flew the ship while Jimin sat in the co-pilot's seat as her passenger princess. She did all the work booting up the grav drive. Jimin had offered to help, but she insisted he get whatever rest he could in the thirty seconds it'd take to jump back to Kryx. After she set the jump coordinates, she powered up the drive and hovered her hand over the switch.

"What is it?" Jimin asked in a heave.

Her teeth shot out and nibbled on her lower lip. "Strap in. If SysDef isn't done fighting, we're jumping into a warzone."

Part of Jimin hoped they weren't done fighting. He knew that was a selfish, abhorrent request. After all, that would mean Y/n would have to do more work and join the battle. The last thing he wanted was more pressure on her. However, if they were still at war, that meant Del and Hoseok were likely alive.