Childhood Scars

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 2 EPISODE 14

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Location:

System: Volii

System: Volii

Faction: Freestar Collective

Planet: Volii Alpha

Place: Neon

A/N: Just a warning that from this chapter onwards, Starfield is going to get much darker. This chapter is going to be the tone setter for the rest of s2 and s3. It may not seem that way at first, but this chapter will get very dark toward the end.

Season 3 will be the emotional low of the book, and this is starting that downfall.

This is a very intense chapter. It covers dark topics and is probably the heaviest chapter so far.

☆☆☆

Y/n

Being Jimin's girlfriend was wild.

It had been three weeks since Jimin inherited yet another power; however, that wasn't what was on her mind. What was on her mind was the fact that they were in their room in the Lodge, which had a fixed door Walter had paid for. They were in bed, but, more importantly, Jimin was next to her with his left hand down her pants.

Again.

That was the ninth time that week. The ninth.

And it was frick fracking Wednesday morning by UTC standards.

Jimin was in heat or something. Ever since he had discovered the joy of fingering his girlfriend, he hadn't stopped. It was like his version of Aurora. Y/n wouldn't complain, but not once in her entire life had anyone been so touchy with her. Beyond that, not once had she ever allowed anyone to be so touchy with her.