Jimin's Vacation: A Cruise Ship? In Space?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 1 EPISODE 12

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Setting:

System: Sol

System: Sol

Faction: United Colonies

Planet: Saturn's orbit

Place: Trident Luxury Liners, Captain Rokov's ship

If you like the fact that I update this weekly, please vote! Updates will come out faster if you vote!

☆☆☆

Jimin

"What the fuck is that?"

Jimin's question fell on deaf ears seeing as Hoseok didn't bother responding. Hoseok flew them to Saturn, where a luxury cruise ship waited for them. It was paused in orbit of the gas giant. To put it frankly, the ship was shaped like a dick without its balls. With white and light blue paint, it stood out compared to the vastness of space.

"This is what a cruise ship looks like?" Jimin asked. Was the paint clean? Yes. Was it ugly? Also yes.

"That's Trident, they're the best in the business, apparently. I wouldn't know, I've never been on one of those fuckers."

"Never?"

Hoseok snorted as he brought them in for docking. "I grew up in poverty, Parkie. The most luxurious ship I've been on is this one."

Jimin glanced back and saw the cockpit was spacious but had clutter to make it cramped. The ceiling was low like the one on the Key, and the red lighting made the cockpit appear more like an alleyway in Neon than a spaceship. If he felt the need to compare the ship to Neon, he deduced that probably wasn't a good thing.

And that was coming from Neon Defender 6969: Park Jimin.

"Almost docked," Hoseok said, trailing off as he lined them up with the luxury ship's docking port. A shake echoed around the cockpit. Then, they were secured. Hoseok shifted his attention to Jimin. "The goal is to kill as few as possible. I don't want a lifetime ban from Trident if I can avoid it. Still, be ready. Any witnesses need to be disposed of."