Sanctum Universum

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 2 EPISODE 9

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Location:

System: Alpha Centauri

Faction: United Colonies

Planet: Jemison

Place: Sanctum Universum, New Atlantis

A/N: If Jimin looked at me like that, all thoughts of strong independent woman would go out the window and I would clean his entire apartment, cook all his meals, do his laundry, and give him foot massages whenever he asked.

Anygays, remember to vote for clear skin.

☆☆☆

Y/n

Sweat consumed her skin.

Grunts and groans departed her parched, parted lips as she forced herself up. That was four. Four pull-ups that had left her exhausted. The bar was a cool metal that contrasted the warmth her bare hands felt. It was the only thing keeping her going.

Her routine had been the standard Vanguard exercises plus the pull-ups, though it was recommended by Tuala that she shouldn't do them. Did she listen? No. Stamina was her wheelhouse, but raw strength? Not as much. Granted, Vanguard pilots didn't need to win hand-to-hand fights as that wasn't their job, but it was never a bad idea to train.

She was in the Vanguard training center with Jungkook by her side and counting each one she did. Ever since he had joined their crew, he had been monitoring Jimin and Y/n's exercises. Jimin did most of them wrong, and Y/n had learned new ones that helped her with her balance. However, it wasn't enough. As she attempted to pull herself up one last time, her muscles gave out.

"You can do it, just one more," Jungkook said with his fists pumping to cheer her on.

With his encouragement in mind, she lifted herself as high as she could, but her body couldn't handle it. The liquid her skin had produced slid between her fingers and caused her to slip. A loud yelp left her as she collapsed to the floor. Laughter spilled around the room. It entered her ears and nibbled at her canals, and her brain hurt by the time they were done.