Assault Rifles and Superpowers

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 1 EPISODE 17

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Location:

System: Kryx

System: Kryx

Faction: Crimson Fleet

Planet: Suvorov's orbit

Place: The Key

A/N: Thank you guys for all the votes and comments! I'll keep updating faster than normal if you guys keep voting and commenting! We ain't even at 2k reads but almost have 500 votes already, that's awesome! Thank you guys so much <3

☆☆☆

Jimin

"Psst, rook."

Jimin was in the Depot, which was the shopping area of the Key. There were countless stands that sold various goods like minerals, spacesuits, neuroamps, and more. He had been buying soothing cream for his burn from Zora when the whisper came. He turned his neck to see Jasmine, or Jazz, approaching with a tablet in her hands.

The Depot smelled like rotting corpses despite how none were visible, and dust floated in the air. The lighting consisted of lamps set up in the corners. Only the vendor's stands had lights in the ceiling. It was a smart setup to help newbies find shops easier. When you were lost, you looked for the light. Funny. Jimin had grown up surrounded by far too much light, yet it never felt like it guided him in the right direction.

Jimin nodded at Jazz to acknowledge her, then turned back to Zora. Her curls were so poofy they hid her ears and half of her cheeks, but they shaped her face well, not to mention they were taken care of and had fantastic volume. However, he liked her eyes more. They were gold like the rings on her fingers that stood out on her dark skin. There was a single mole next to her left eye. Otherwise, there were no dark spots, birth marks, acne, or anything that made her any less than a goddess. She was gorgeous.