And His Name Was Jasper Kryx

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 1 EPISODE 18

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Location:

System: Bannoc

System: Bannoc

Faction: None

Planet: Bannoc-IV

Place: The Legacy

A/N: Make sure to vote and comment if you want me to post the s1 finale early!

☆☆☆

Jimin

It was time.

After weeks of preparation, Jimin was about to go to Bannoc-IV to locate the Legacy. Shinya Voss had decrypted the transponder and found the exact spot the Legacy was in. Initial reports showed it had stayed intact, but the systems were offline. All except emergency power, which couldn't fly the ship, but it meant it had enough power to transfer credits from the GalBank vault to his pocket.

Shinya, Del, Hoseok, Jazz, and Jimin were in Del's office while Y/n prepared the ship and inspected the gear the Fleet had installed. Shinya hunched over the holographic table that had an image of the Legacy's statistics and core components. Jimin had studied a makeshift map of the ship that gave him a rough idea of where to go so he wouldn't be running blind; however, unlike Hoseok, he didn't have a photographic memory.

"Here," Del said as he placed a thick, rectangular data core in front of Jimin. "Take that and plug it into the vault control center, that will transfer all the credits into the account. Once you get inside, you'll need to find a keycard that'll grant you access to the vault. Look for a dead security guard, all of them should have access to it."

"Any security I should worry about?"

"Yes," Shinya said as he zoomed in on the Legacy's stats. "It says here they had both robots and a security team guarding the Legacy. To reach the vault, you may have to restart some of the emergency power. That means those security robots will activate and fire when they see you."