Park Jimin: Y/n's "Hot" Boyfriend

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 2 EPISODE 4

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Location:

System: Alpha Centauri

Faction: United Colonies

Planet: Jemison

Place: New Atlantis

A/N: Ugggh that picture of Jimin is so UGGGGGGGGH 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Character focused chapter cause the last chap was plot heavy-

Remember to vote if you want to see chapters faster!

☆☆☆

Y/n

"Babe, guess what? You have a hot boyfriend!"

Y/n rubbed her forehead and wondered what the heck Jimin was talking about. They were on his ship, floating in Jemison's orbit. She sat in the cockpit, observing the UC patrol ships zipping by while Jimin was in the restroom doing whatever it was he did when he was in there. She swore he would do anything except use the bathroom.

Jimin came rushing to the dark cockpit with a spring in his step and an eye smile on his face. When she tilted her head, he held out his right hand and powered it up with Sunless Space.

She yelped and scrambled back in her seat. "Woah, woah, chill-"

"I'm not using it," he interrupted with a pout. "Just look at my eyes."

She did noticed they were a bright gray. They were as bright as the lights on Neon, and they illuminated the entire room. Y/n had noticed his eyes glowed when he used his powers, but it wasn't on her list of priorities when the superpowers were already strange enough. She figured he already knew about that.