Cuddling with the UC Vanguard

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 2 EPISODE 1

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Location:

System: Alpha Centauri

Faction: United Colonies

Planet: Jemison

Place: New Atlantis

A/N: Remember when I said I'd take a break? I lied, I wrote this chapter immediately after finishing the last one. You should totally vote to show your appreciation muah.

☆☆☆

Y/n

Two weeks after the end of the Fleet, Y/n found herself in a complicated situation. By complicated, she meant there was a man on top of her, kissing the heck out of her.

She pulled on Jimin's raven hair and grunted at how aggressive he was. It was as attractive as it was overwhelming. His entire body weight stayed on hers as he switched sides and kissed her some more. She was so shocked, she had her eyes popped open while she struggled to keep up with the speed of his lips.

Y/n couldn't blame him. It was pretty obvious the two had shared feelings for one another for the longest time, and they hadn't had much time to process that over the past two weeks. Most of that time had been spent checking in with the Vigilance and giving Jimin space to mourn the death of his friends. Finally, after two weeks, they were in a decent space. A space where they could think about their feelings. Only one issue: the "thinking" very quickly turned into Jimin climbing on top of her and making out with her.

Jimin pulled back with a pant and chuckled. His thumb went to her cheek to rub it, and she couldn't help but fluster up and avert her eyes. Curse modern medicine for allowing his once-broken arm to heal, now he had not one but two arms to use against her.