The Pirate's Parting Gift

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 2 EPISODE 8

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Location:

System: Alpha Centauri

Faction: United Colonies

Planet: Jemison

Place: Armistice Archives

A/N: Yeah I'm not even gonna lie to y'all, this is a sad chapter. The past is finally catching up with Jimin and it's not gonna be fun. Good luck. Take as many pacing breaks as you need.

☆☆☆

Jimin

The bar was empty.

No metal music blasted through the speakers, no patrons chit-chatted about the miserable states of their lives, no bar stools squeaked, no dance floors bounced from shoes stomping against them. There was no sound other than the hissing radiator that spat out clumps of hot air. It wafted by Jimin's face, and it smelled of expired, moldy milk.

Jimin approached the bar and sat on one of the stools, creating the first squeak of the night. No bartender was there to take his drink. Not that he wanted that; his throat was far too dry and tasted of mucus. His skin tingled from the dust on the counter, and he had to keep his hands on his lap so he could avoid the goosebumps.

"Any reason you chose here?" a deep male voice said from behind him.

Jimin let out a trembling breath and raised his bare hand to his mouth to nibble on his nails. His gloved one brought his scarf over his shoulder so it would dangle in his eyesight. It was a minuscule reassurance that perhaps Jimin would be okay.

"I don't know," Jimin answered, though the words were forced out of his tongue. Like they were wrenched from his lungs and plastered on the bar as compensation for what he had done.