Trapped with the Pirate King: Jung Hoseok

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 1 EPISODE 10

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Setting:

System: Kryx

System: Kryx

Faction: Crimson Fleet

Planet: Suvorov

Place: The Lock, supermax UC prison

A/N: This is a packed chapter. Good luck.

☆☆☆

Jimin

"Hurry up, we don't have all day!"

Delgado kept screeching orders that made Jimin's head hurt. Hangovers were more pleasant than Delgado's grating voice. Granted, he had a deep tone that was somehow deeper than Sam Coe's, but that didn't change how Sam's was attractive while Delgado's wasn't. Maybe that was just because Sam was hot. Wait.

Jimin, calm down.

The UC super prison called the Lock was massive, but barely aboveground. Most of it hid underneath the surface to protect the prisoners and guards from the cold. According to Delgado, it was abandoned years ago, back when Jasper Kryx led a revolution. He had freed the prisoners and stolen prison shuttles to raid the Key.

Pirates were murderers who deserved death, but Jimin had to admit there were things he admired about them. Kryx being able to lead a revolt against the UC was inspiring. If only it led to a better outcome and not the formation of the pirates. At least it proved the UC, or any faction for that matter, weren't all-powerful. People could fight back and win. There was a certain comfort to that.

The Lock was shaped like a bunker with cubes of yellow-colored walls poking free from the surface. Jimin guessed they were watchtowers. It was daytime, but even with the sun out, visibility was low. Wind and ice made it impossible to see much farther than Jimin's gloved hands.