Prologue

"CARRIER," I screamed.

"GET TO SAFETY! NOW!" Carrier screamed back at me.

Missiles were being struck near me. They were being aimed at me, but why?

Is it because I looked different, or because I was young?

The missiles were getting closer to me, but I couldn't run. I was frozen in fear. A missile crashed down next to me, making me slam right into a building.

I landed on my right arm and groaned in pain as the rocks and metal dug into it.

"PRIMALA!"

Pain is not something you ignore, it's something you feel. My left optic felt like it was on fire.

My Carrier was running in my direction, she was almost twenty feet away from me. A Seeker blocked her path and fought her. My Carrier was barely managing to hold off the Seeker. The Seeker was jabbing mercilessly at her. She rolled through the Seeker's legs and stood up triumphantly on the other side. The Seeker slumped over, offline, Energon dripping from its open wounds.

There was a dark gray mech standing behind Carrier. "One less Femme to deal with," the stranger said. He stabbed through her chassis, where her spark was. I watched painfully when the light left her optics as she looked at me.

"Carrier," the pain in my optic and the death of my Carrier was too much for me and I collapsed into darkness.

That was the last time I ever saw my Carrier.

A few hours later...

I woke up and I was scared. "Carrier," I whispered and began to cry. I was being carried by a strange red and blue Mech. I jolted upright to look at the unfamiliar Mech standing above me.

"Shhh. It's ok, you are alright," the Mech said.

"Who are you?" I asked

"Hello, Primala, my name is Optimus Prime," the Mech said.

"Where is my carrier?" I cried.

"She is one with the Allspark," Optimus said sadly. "The Seekers were assigned to hunt and destroy sparklings."

"How do you know my name?"

"I know it because I am, was, your Carrier's Sparkmate. I'm your Sire. You were named after the first Prime."

"Why can't I see out of one optic?"

"It's damaged. Ratchet, our Medic, looked at your optic and said that it was fixable, but he doesn't have the right materials to fix your optic."

"What's going to happen to me?" I questioned.

"I will send you away in a stasis pod so that you will be safe."

"I want to go far away from this war. Away from getting hurt. Away from the evil." I hugged him, "I want to live."

He smiled and said, "Hold on tight. We have to run through the battle to get to the pods."

I hugged Optimus tighter, I felt stronger than before, reassured and safe. I felt the warmth of my Sire and the warmth of my Carrier.

My Carrier always said,"You are powerful, you just have to embrace it."

The battle was horrifying. Offline Autobots and Decepticons everywhere. Energon dripping from the dead. Random body parts stuck out of the ground. Helms of sparklings and bots that betrayed the Warlord with their heads on spears. It was a nightmare.

"Who would do this?" I asked.

"Megatron. He was a close friend to me, he was like a brother. Until I became a Prime. Then.. he killed everyone who did not follow him," he answered gravely.

"He will kill you when he gets the chance. I don't want to lose you too," I said, frightened.

"I know, but you will not lose me. We're here," he said.

There were only two pods left. Sire carefully set me up in one of them.

"Here. Keep this so I can find you wherever you end up. I will find you as soon as I can," he promised as he gave me a simple locket with the Autobot insignia engraved in the metal.

"I will never take it off," I reached around my neck to put the necklace on. "Please, find me when you get the chance," I said. When I opened the locket I found an image of Carrier and Sire.

Sire pushed the a button outside the pod and said, "I love you, Primala."

"Love you too."

That was the last time I saw my Sire and I hope to see him again. I hope I survive this never-ending war. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I have no idea why I make sad prologues. Please comment if there are spelling errors. See ya in the next chapter😁