Chapter 8: Con Job

I woke up in the middle of the night to see Ratchet doing work. I was closer to him and the others, I think, were in their berthrooms. My body was sore but I tried to sit up.

Ratchet saw me trying to sit up but he gently pushed me back down. "You're hurt, rest," he said.

"I'm just sore." I blinked and I noticed I could see with my other optic. "You fixed it."

"I did," He sat on the berth with me and kissed my cheek. I blushed a little.

"Did sire or anyone see us yesterday?" I asked 

"Optimus did and I think Miko before she freaked out by fuzz."

I groaned, "And she is going to make me not forget it."

I began to sit up and this time Ratchet helped me, "Easy, easy."

"I know," my tanks rumbled.

"Here," he handed me an energon cube. "I thought you might want one."

I grabbed it, "Thanks."

After I ate it, my tanks felt full and I was bored. Then I realized that I forgot to call caretaker.

"You alright?"

"I forgot to call caretaker," I groaned.

"Don't worry I took care of that."

"You did?"

"With the help of Agent Fowler." Then he saw something else was on my mind.

I saw his face and whined, "I'm bored." His face got closer to mine and he kissed me.

His lips were soft and I never thought that it would be so warm.

We split apart and Ratchet said, "Rest."

"Fine." I laid back down, with the help of Ratchet, and fell into recharge.

* * *

I woke up to the sound of the bots coming back with the humans. And Sire was still in his berthroom in recharge.

Ratchet shushed them and gave Miko and Bulkhead chores to do then Ratchet walked to me.

Ratchet made sure my wounds were closed and whispered to me, "Miko does know and is probably telling Bulkhead."

"Please, don't leave me alone with her in the room, or anyone."

Ratchet chuckled, "I won't, Primala."

"Now help me sit up."

He helped me sit up and I groaned a little from my sore joints. He scanned me again and he was mumbling about how obnoxious Miko and Bulk were.

"How about throwing a wrench at them?"

"I've considered that only to Bulkhead, not a small human."

I thought of another way, "I can tackle Miko in my human form."

"That would be amusing, but no. You still have to heal."

"I know. I know." I looked down at my pede and saw a splint-like cast. "It was that bad."

"The scraplets did several damage to that pede and I did the best I could do."

"So, I will have a limp?" I asked

"Maybe but you will have physical therapy for a while."

"So... When can I start to get up and limp with help?"

"Tomorrow." He sighed, "Now rest and stay off of that pede."

"Give me something to do while I sit around."