Chapter 7: Scrapheap

A week later after my uncle's death, I was in my room recharging until someone woke me up.

"Get up! We are going to base!" The person pulls my covers off and I see Miko.

"I don't wanna go." I whined.

"You're coming whether you like it or not. Now get dressed." Her eyes had a twinkle in them.

"You want me to go to base for what reason?" l sighed.

"So you can talk to Ratchet." Miko squealed.

"No," I went back under my covers.

"Come on! Everyone else is going to be there."

"You better not say ship. Deal?"

"Deal." I got out of bed and got dressed when Miko excited my room.

Bulkhead picked us up and drove us to base. We exited Bulk and Miko said, "Miss us, Docbot?"

Ratchet groaned, "Shouldn't they be in school?"

"On Saturday? We have the whole weekend off to spend with you." Miko said.

"I was dragged into this," I transformed into my Cyber form.

"I wasn't expecting to carpool. What gives, Arcee?" Jack walked towards Arcee.

"Tag team, Jack. It's my turn for exploration duty."

Jack sighs, "That's too bad. It's a beautiful day for a ride. Would hate for you to feel guilty for leaving me indoors."

"Arctic exploration duty."

He pointed the gun fingers towards inside, "Indoors where it is warm."

I laughed a little.

"The Arctic? I've always wanted to see snow," Raf said.

"Me too!" I exclaimed.

"I would invite you both to join, Rafael and Primala, but the conditions are much too extreme, even for us."

"You gotta be kidding," I sat down. "I get to do nothing." Then fell on my back.

"I... Understand." Raf felt bummed.

Sire turned towards the ground bridge but stopped to look back at Raf and I, "But I will bring you both back a snowball."

"That will be awesome." Both Raf and I said. Sire walked into the ground bridge with Arcee.

"Transport complete." Ratchet was going to turn the ground bridge off but it malfunctioned and sparks flew everywhere. "By the Allspark."

I walked towards the human area and Miko asked something, "So, what do you guys think we should do today?"

.::Video games::. Bumblebee acted like he was playing a game.

Miko and Jack raised their hands and sat down on the couch.

Raf said, "Video game tournament! Last one standing wins!" Raf was going to grab a controller but Miko got to it before him.

Ratchet yelled names. "Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Primala! Here! Now!"

Bee apologized to Raf.

We walked towards Ratchet and he was flipping the ground bridge controls and it was malfunctioning.

"You can't boss us around just because the boss is out." Ratchet began to hit the sides of the controls.

"I need some heavy lifting. The ground bridge is down."

.::What?! Are Arcee and Optimus ok?::.

"Optimus and Arcee made it through just fine. It's bringing them back that concerns me. Now, remove those panels- chop-chop." He did the chop-chop sign with his hands.