Chapter 11: Truths and Lies

After I collapsed I went to the Allspark to do something while I am collapsed in the real world.

In the Allspark

My servos were shaking in the Allspark and I heard pede steps coming towards me.

"Who am I?" I whispered.

"You are my sister," Dustracer said.

"That is a lie," I whispered again.

"Huh?"

"That is a lie!" I said a little louder.

"No, it isn't. You are my sister and you'll always be."

"Then why did Megatron call me daughter, not niece?"

"To get under your armor," he put a servo on my shoulder. "To make you change sides."

I looked at the water that was in front of me, "Why didn't he kill me when I collapsed in front of him?"

"To show mercy to family."

"Who am I?" I asked again.

"My sister."

"Then why did Megatron say daughter to me three times!"

"I told you that already," he sighed.

"He said it like he meant it. Calm, not mad. Just calm and he said it in love too." I teared up a little. "Who am I?" I asked the third time.

"My sister."

"Tell me the truth!" I got up and grabbed his arm. "Please."

"You have the truth, you just have to dig a little deeper."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you." He pulled her arm away from my grasp and walked away.

"Dig a little deeper," I sighed and sat down. "All I have to do is dig a little deeper. That's not complicated. Is it?"

I slowed my spark beat and looked into my spark.

"Tell me," I touched my sparks energy. "Who am I?"

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

"Sire! Come!" A sparkling grabbed her sire's servos and dragged him to her bethroom.

A red energon crystal was growing in a small pot that held her energon nightlight.

"Is that red energon?" Her Sire gasped

"I don't know," she shrugged. "All I did was that I was looking for crystal flowers and I found the red crystal and brought it home."

"It is very rare, keep it safe," he said and held an energon cube for the sparkling to eat. "Eat, then go recharge."

"Fine," she grabbed the cube and ate it. "Sire?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell me a story?"

"Yes, I can." He sat on my berth and tucked her in. "Do you remember your uncle?"

"Optimus Prime," she chirped.

"Yes. I wanted to become the Prime but Orion Pax– Optimus Prime– countered my claim and he became the Prime instead. We fought so much and we were at war– we still are– and I don't want you to follow in my steps," Sire booped my nose.

"But I want to be a warrior just like you," I pouted, crossing my arms.

"Maybe when you're older," He kissed her forehelm. "Now, go recharge."