Chapter 1: Darkness Rising: pt 1 (5.5 million years later)

My name is Primala Albright. I am 17 years old.

My sire has protected me by sending me away in a stasis pod. I was in a stasis for most of my life until I crashed on Earth. I have lived on Earth for the last 15 years. So, when I landed on Earth I looked like a three year old.

My hair is blue and my eyes are cyan, I look like a regular teenager, but trust me, I'm not. I am stronger than most humans and I will live longer than them. I normally wear hoodies that cover up my hair.

When I was found by my caretaker, Hannah Fowler, and her brother is Agent William Fowler, but I call him Bill, they raised me

* * *

"Caretaker, I am going to go race with Raf!" I yelled across the yard.

"Ok sweetheart, but be safe on that motorcycle of yours," she called back.

She said that because I'm half blind. Well, technically I'm not blind in that eye. My left eye doesn't see colors like my right eye, instead, it sees black, white, and gray.

I went upstairs to get my remote control semi-truck. It's painted blue with cool red flames in the front that I have always liked because it reminds me of my Sire. I grabbed it and put it inside my backpack with my motorcycle helmet.

"Bye, Caretaker."

"See you later, sweetheart."

I went out the front door and jogged towards my red and blue motorcycle, Hopped on it, and rode off.

20 minutes later

I took off at the exit and drove towards the empty canal.

I rode into the canal and met a 12 year old boy. He was sitting down against the wall. This boy is my friend Rafael.

He looked up at the sound of my motorcycle. "Hey, Prim."

My motorcycle skidded to a stop. I took off my helmet and got off the bike. "Hey, Raf," I said.

"Did you bring your race car?" he asked.

"No, but I did bring my favorite red and blue semi-truck." I grabbed it out of my bag and sat down next to Raf. I placed my semi next to his R/C car.

"Let's race." Raf smiled.

We grabbed our controllers and raced our toys on a racetrack we made out of scratch.

"Winner gets to add another obstacle to the track!" I added. I'll add a high jump If I win.

I heard the rumble of a motorcycle engine above us.

"Woah!" Raf exclaimed.

"You have no idea." A 16-year-old boy said while he got off the motorcycle.

Three purple cars followed the boy on the blue motorcycle, "What the...," The purple cars turned into robots.

The Cybertronian war is now on Earth.

The motorcycle transformed and said, "This ends here, 'cons."

"RAF! Get down!" I shouted.

The blue bot ran towards the purple ones who were shooting purple lasers out of their guns. She kicked two of them and yelled, "This... Is... For... Cliff!" between punches.

The third robot was running towards us at alarming speed.

"Scrap!" I said under my breath.

The bot will kill Raf and the motorcycle kid unless I do something. "Hey Scrapheap, I'm over here!" I yelled.