Chapter 12: Shadowzone

A/N  

I'm back with another chapter! FYI I won't be able to update during the summer because I'm breaking my aunts rules and I'm sneaking Wattpad on my school computer on the website that I shared with y'all.  Thank you for 109 reads.

Love ya peeps

Peace out✌

-Transformer_Lover

________________________________________________________________________________

I changed my mind, I'm not glad to be back!

Right now I'm being chased by 'Cons. They were literally chasing me because I look like Optimus Prime's daughter, even though he doesn't have one.

"Stop chasing me," I yelled and more 'Cons decided to join the chase. I checked each door I passed but all of them were locked.

I dashed up the stairs and I was trapped. "Scrap," I cursed. "Soundwave? I need a little help!"

I heard a roar-like-bark that echoed in the hallway. 'Cons were being tripped and they fell on top of each other.

"That is not helping!" I jumped on top of the tripped soldiers. "Sorry," I apologized. "Sorry!"

Ravage was growling at a 'Con who was hiding in a corner. "Tell everybot on this ship that I, Twilight, has returned," I was not confident to say that but I said it anyway.

"I don't know who that is," He powered his blaster on and aimed it at me. "I'm only doing what I supposed to do." Ravage attacked the 'Con and bit their throat until energon seeped through his neck.

"Did you just–" Ravage barked and licked his dermas as the energon dripped out of his mouth. "Yep, you did." I shuddered, he connected to my chest, and I began to run.

The 'Cons still were chasing me and I kept on checking the doors if they were unlocked, one was. I rushed the door open and closed it as quietly as I could. I slid down the door and landed on my aft.

It turned out to be Soundwave's private ground bridge room. Soundwave turned around and saw me. He placed a smiley face emoji on his mask.

"Well good to see you, Afthole," I laughed. "But seriously, why didn't you help me?" I ejected Ravage and he laid down.

He didn't reply, obviously. Soundwave turned around and looked at his computer. A dark energon source.

"Is that Megatron?"

He replied in a recording, "No."

"Who is it?"

He just shrugged.

The dark energon signature was moving fast, "Well, teleport me there. I can give whoever it is reason."

"Fine," One simple word that he recorded me saying when I was little.

He opened a portal for me to enter. When I exited the bridge, I saw Starscream saying random stuff about a fallen warrior. Skyquake. He broke the dark energon shard, he had, in half, threw one of them and then shoved the other half into his spark.

"Rise, Skyquake! Rise!" Starscream yelled.

I saw an orange color and I quickly went onto my stomach.

"Starscream!" Optimus Prime said.

"Autobots," Starscream spat out.

"Stand down." Optimus powered his gun on.