Seokmin ( injured or psychopath)

" okay. Wonwoo I will be back before your daughter's s birthday, don't worry." Seokmin said to his twin brother on call while he was changing his clothes into relax one . He can here some very -very distant gunshot just like when his brother play games and some gunshot happens.

" No, seokmin you had to come tomorrow. You know how much eunchae loves you and seungkwan." His brother said and he can see his brother rolling his eyes" you know how she get when you and mingyu is not around." Wonwoo sighed on other line.

It's a night time his niece eunchae might be sleeping otherwise she wouldn't have let his dad talked to him. He is eunchae's favourite uncle, six year old girl want to be lee seokmin and seokmin himself doesn't know why.

" Okay! Woo I will be there in afternoon. I can't promise you that." Seokmin think about the big Bambi eyes looking at him with so much pain when he was testing the girl . Little girl is having pain in chest so much that she thinks her heart is about to burst . When seokmin checked her up it turn out she has hole in his heart and that turn his own heart into sorrow because he can't actually safe girl.

" I still have some patients to check and one operation to do." Seokmin sat on bed , relaxing himself " I am not listening to you my daughter is going crazy . You ,gyu and then seungkwan left and she is going crazy." Seokmin knows how much eunchae is spoiled kid and naughty . She always trouble wonwoo but listen to his brother-in-law and her dad mingyu.

Seokmin's heart almost came out of his mouth when he heard loud bangings on his hotel room" won I am hanging up don't worry I will be there." Seokmin didn't listen to wonwoo further and hang up , banging increased and with seokmin's every slow step , it scared seokmin.

" Who's outside?" Seokmin doesn't want to act like dump guy from horror movie,he knows curiosity kills cat and he had to live to cure lots of people.

" Open the fucking door." Someone shouted from other side and when seokmin didn't opened the door , the man or men got more angry. " Opened the door if boss die you will die too." That's the moment seokmin know he has to open the door ,he can't let anyone die not atleast infront of him.

He opened the door and saw three man's standing in all black like a movies and one man wearing bathrobe ,standing , shivering,he looks like he will pee in his pants any moment and a man tall, white ,black hair with so much cruelty in his eyes standing in between two men despite of so much blood dripping from his left thigh he stood straight.

He guessed he was the boss they were talking about . 

They pushed him aside and man walked inside and the scared man walked in too,looking so scared ,he murmed something but seokmin can't make anything. 

He followed them and went inside to see boss of men's sitting on bed and the scared man trying to take out bullet unlike professional and then it hit him ,they are here just because they want room and the sacred man is doctor but seems so fake or maybe he is not surgeon at all.

He shoved everyone aside and stand infront of boss ,one the man out gun on his head " I am cardiologist instead of him let me do it ." Seokmin said looking in the eyes of boss trying mit show how scared he is. 

The man shut his eyes and they left seokmin and removed gun from his head, he kneeled down infront of men checking the bullet. " What are you ?" He asked looking at scared man .

" Medical student" the only word he said.

" Then help me," seokmin pointed at wardrobe of hotel " in there is equipment and everything we need." Before the boy can get it man in black brought it.

" Remove your pants and tell your mens to go out." Seokmin said , the boss cocked his head and looked at seokmin then at his mens " but sir" one of his man tried to speak but one sharp look and they left.