Joshua( mine to scare)

Someone shaking me so lightly and hand brushed on my cheeks and I opened my eyes to see doctor,that blue eyes staring deep in my black one " wake up quickly. I had told your man to bring you medicine and I don't have time to look after you," he said , put his hands on his waist little small for a man. " I am checking out today. Go to hospital and get a proper checkup even though I had take out your bullet. Your blood can be low or something ." His voice softened as he speaks and get his bag giving me piece of paper.

" I didn't tell you to look after you but instead I had to look after you last night," I sat up , he rolled his eyes and searched for something " scaredy doctor, what more you are scared of?" 

He didn't said anything but kept searching for something, he sat down to see under the table one hand on the table for support head under the table and his ass up in the air . I still think he is trying to seduce me but the innocence his eyes hold tell me otherwise.

" Did you have seen my phone? Look at bed. Please." He pushed his glasses up , he look good with glasses on something that suits him. He walked to the small fridge in the suit and leaned on it to see behind it . Did he really think his mobile can be there? Dump.

I stand up,it hurts alot my muscles of thigh strech a little but I have learned to control my pain , showing any emotions can give your enemy option to harm you.

" Sit down," he yelled at me , does he have eyes on back ? He stands near the small fridge with his hand on his small waist and fire in his eyes ,he is angry again -funny.

" I said sit down otherwise." He look so much angry . Does he talk like that to everyone or just me because he is sexually frustrated? I moved further towards washroom, I need to pee and I can't- don't want to follow his order. A mere doctor can't tell me what to do and what not.

He circled the table in between us and held my shoulder, he is not too much shorter than me just some inches but I am still broader than him . He is small in front of me atleast. If I decide to kill him and know one knows it will be done in minutes but I want to see what he will do.

" I told you to rest, don't you fucking have mind ." He said trying to shake me I moved him aside " I need to pee." I pushed him out of my face and walked towards washroom " you don't understand Joshua. If your stich open it will hurt alot and that makes me worried for you." His voice so soft and the way he said Joshua did something to my insides.

I looked at him for a moment and he looked at me too. I wonder what he was thinking probably about stitch and his phone which my men had taken last night.

" I want to pee . Am I supposed to pee here in room?" I said rudely but seokmin doesn't seem to mind my rudeness he put my hands around his shoulder " walk without using your left leg as much as possible. I am here to help you." He said still looking at my leg and supporting me. I stare at him , what does he mean by he is here to help me - dump doctor. Does he think I need him?No.

" Now walk . I can't carry you . I am not strong like you." He looked in my eyes , fear evident in his eyes. He is not scared to talk back and dare to order me around but look me in the eyes. I walked trying not to put my weight on my left leg but on him. He stumbled and I had to stop him from falling and he is going to help me.

I gripped my hands on his shoulders,his collarbone is so prominent and I gripped harder, he hissed but didn't complain about it. 

" I know. You are little scaredy ." I said and tighten my grip on his shoulder, I like it when he hiss but didn't complain, something in me feel satisfied. " If I am scaredy I wouldn't have told that I am doctor. I would have let you fucking die." He has point , he seems brave person in general but he use phobia as reason to seduce people.