Joshua ( my sunshine,my possession)

Joshua pov

" Hello." I said after seokmin picked up my call on third ring but stayed silent ,maybe had recognised my voice good for him to recognise my voice soon he will be recognising every inches of me because I am going to imprint it on him,mark him mine,only mine.

" Min, that's what your brother -in-law call you right ? " I said , I have man watching him all the time for the moment he left me without paying attention to me ,he had disobey monster. His office has open window,a big one window of glass and my man is trying to keep eye on him. The more I know about his innocence more I want to ruin it,wreck him,break him, destroy him.

He crossed line with monster.

"Ho-how do do you know?" He said as a voice of something falling with thump sound,he give a frustrated yelp, sadistic side of me feels so good that I am the reason he is having emotional crisis,the reason of dried tears on his cheeks is me but him wipping in the arm of his brother-in-law is not what I wanted. 

I want him to cry in my arms,with me even though it's me who is the reason he is having mental breakdown,he need to stay away from everyone in the world. I don't know about anything but now I had my eyes on him ,he is mine to destroy,so does protect,if I break him into thousands piece I will be the one to mould him again into what I wanted from him. He is mine and whoever come near him get a punishment even if he is Kim Mingyu. 

" I am watching you twenty-four and seven." I said as I take seat on my office couch,alot of work is in their but I want to ravish the man on call but I am not a monster who wouldn't let his prey fight before I eat him up,I will let him choose but he will only have one option and that's me.

Hong jisoo aka Joshua.

He didn't say anything and now I want to know what is he doing to not answer me? Did he even listen to me ? I fucking want someone to fire him from the post of doctor,the moment I got paper signed with the dean of hospital, he is going to be fired.

He is fucking ignoring be just because some patients come up at his door despite of what I did to him? Either he has death wish or he has some auto-pilot mode whenever he see patient.

Later would be better because my kind of death for him will never be good,for him it will be not physical death but the death of his innocence,his love,his mindset,his identity. If I kill him ,he would be only one thing for his rest of life and that is my sweet little pet.

To order him around ,make him do things he wouldn't even had think in his life, make him regret that he ever crossed line with me. My little Sunshine. My Possession. 

" I had patient to write medicine.....so I muted you." He said bold of him to think he is forgiven even without asking for one ,he is bold for his innocent brain way too much bold.

I didn't reply,I got lot of works and one of them include threatening the owner of Interface Innovations to make that bullhead choi suengcheol leave this country.

It's afternoon and what's make people more frustrated than someone interrupting thier lunch time and having best orgasm of life.

I never had went anywhere to threatened the person I wanted something because this time I want to do it by myself,so I can be assured that bastard is far away from here. I can't let him be near to my little sunshine,he is for me. I walked out of my office,Lisa was working on her laptop maybe making my schedule for another week, I have so many important works but not a meeting with anyone and some of my work can be done by Lisa for now. I want everything to be perfect, their is no use if it's not perfect.

" I have urgent work,look throughout the files in my office and I will sign them after coming back." I ordered. She opened her mouth to say something and then shut them as if she wanted to say something but didn't want to. Restaurant is bought, Kim wonwoo is now my employee. All done except for choi seungcheol going away from my seokmin,my sunshine. That bastard has to go anywhere but away from mine possesion.