Is it even good?

It's was almost morning when I left lee mansion,jumped out of seokmin's room and landed on the window celling of wonwoo and mingyu , getting his cock milked early in the morning. I wanted to do this with seokmin too but now I promised him,I can't even kiss him but gonna take him in date. Wait and watch Lee seokmin!

There is no guard at the main door and even if they have been there ,I wouldn't care. I walked out of main gate and drove off as if so normal to come at someone's house in the middle of night,it is for me and seokmin. I always used to see him,fall him around and when I once saw Patrick pinning him to wall and looking at him the way he shouldn't I know,I have to take care of him. I beated the shit out of him and he never touched my seokmin again.

And his physics teacher, I chopped him off I to tiny piece and feed him to ocean animals because he dared to molest seokmin in a name of punishment. He deserves the death which I gave him,he was alive when I cut off his fingers,his dick,he was alive in pain.

But disappearance of yunjin,death of my not so good dad and condition of my mom had made me forget about everything before I went to America to know more about my dad's buisness and Mafia side. I couldn't find yujin,not even her death body. She is same as seokmin,she is his classmate. 

I find him familiar but five years is so much and he is changed too much physically and mentally. He was just a kid with glasses on but he was hot back then and now. Whenever he walk in those tight jeans I wanted to take him then and there but he would not love that. I wanted him and now I know we are meant to be, otherwise Russian mafia wouldn't have attacked me that day and I would never had met seokmin again.

I have so many chances where I can toss him on his fours and ravish him even now but I don't want to, I want him to want me,need me. It just I love scaring him,he looks cute scared like that,I wonder how cute he will look handcuffed on headboard with his eyes blindfolded on my bed while I taste him. He look cute all the time but mostly when he is laughing and I need to make him laugh more. 

I reached at my house, it's not big mansion like seokmin because I don't need it,I live alone with my mom,who is here occassionally only, it's so lonely in here. When yunjin is here ,she will run from here to there like rabbit and I will just pretend to be pissed off of her. Mom is again not at home because  Mrs susan approached me , wiping her hand on her apron. " Do you love to have coffee young master?" She asked,as I nodded at her. She is yunjin's  nanny and stayed here to work because she wants to be first person to meet when yunjin come back dead or alive. 

She also takes care of mom and whole house,I only look for buisness,she is the one who decides if she wants to change servant or clean house or what to cook. She handed me coffee " where have you been whole night? " She asked politely,I know she is worried about me not getting any rest but I don't want to tell her.

" You don't need to know." I said , sipping on my coffee as I stand up to walk upstairs, she nodded and walked into kitchen to do her work and I went to my room to get ready for office, I got my way to persuade the owner of venue for eunchae's birthday and he agreed to even decorate,piece of cake.

But now I have to go for work and even plan for our date not today though. I will make some time tomorrow for him ,I can make time for him today too but he is on leave today so let him enjoy his day with his family. Eunchae talk about seokmin all the time,she loves him the most.

Seokmin is just perfect, perfect body, perfect smile, just perfect.

***

Seokmin pov.

I thought I will be not so  joshua virgin yesterday night but he left just like that,but he is fucking hard for me all the time he is here,I know because he held me close to his chest until I slept and my belly button was rubbing against his clothed length and it's hard-as-steel .