Seokmin ( night kiss)

Seokmin's pov

 Asking help from Joshua is like agreeing to unspoken deal but that doesn't makes me anxious right now but the look in his eyes shifting at the mention of mingyu ,did something to my insides,fear crawl up on my chest as I feel so hot and hard to breathe.... I removed my shirt and let wind hit my naked upper body but that doesn't makes me feel good so I even removed my pants as coolness hit my body ,softness of mattress caressed my stomach and chest; I feel little bit good now .

I like how bedsheet's feels like lips of my lover on my nipples,I like the feeling of roughness of hands around my neck as something sharp like teeth sink into my collarbone, taking my beauty bone between teeths- teeths.... bedsheets don't have teeth,I shot open my eyes to see Joshua hovering over my naked body. 

What the actual fuck.

I almost screamed and try to sit as I pulled blanket from left side of me trying to cover myself ,but he put hand on my mouth and pushed me down on bed and only good thing that happens is  I got blanket to cover myself. " What are you doing here?" I says as he flipped on other side, resting his head on his hand and looking down at me with those coal black eyes. " I want to see you but when I saw you sleeping like this," he says as he took my not so small wrist in his very big hands and put on his left side of chest; his heartbeat is fast for his calm composure. He dragged my hands down to his abs,then his cock which is hard as steel,caged in his sweatpants. 

" My blood rushed down. Now take responsibility." He said, pressuring my hand between his thighs,he leaned down and kissed my cheeks,going down to my jaw ,he licked my jawline and bite on it. Is he carnivorous or something always biting people,or is he having teethering?

" How old are you?" I asked him,he looked at me finally freeing my hand between his legs,he is fucking huge there,I know just by touching it. I will pass out if he put it inside me,what I am even thinking.

He sat up as I followed him ,blanket wrapped around my chest , I don't want to display my nakedness infront of him,I just want him gone from here. "  Thirty -five" He said tracking the bruise of his choking earlier with index finger,that made me scared,what if he started to choke me again,but he helped me with Anxiety and even eunchae's birthday and not forgetting eunchae keep talking about him at dinner table. He is thirty five that makes him older than me by seven years, fucking seven years.

" What!" I exclaimed in shock, he cocked his head looking at my face with the same adoration as before but that eyes have something more than adoration,a fury or lust. I don't know about,I can't make it.

" Do you remember the math class you use to go? Min." He says,I do remember the math class and punishment of teacher everytime I couldn't solve problems and then punishment of dad but in comparison of teacher's punishment that is okay,I can take it ,teacher disappeared after sometime, I heard someone killed him, I don't genuinely care he is monster in a disguise of angel.

" I do.... remember. I remember you too, you used to pick up someone from my class. Yeah yujin who doesn't know her." I said ,he just smiled like a child ,what a bullshit. I remember him breaking a hand of Patrick because of something or for someone. Patrick was biggest bully of mine ,I always wanted him to leave me alone but him being my neighbour and knowing everything that happened at house is biggest problem,but after Joshua had beaten him ,he stopped bullying everyone.

Now ,he has three daughters,one wife but his hand still pain when it's cold and he struggle with his left hand. 

" And you also broke the hand of one of my classmate." I laughed a little, putting hand on my mouth, I clapped my hands together and looked at him but he has his eyes somewhere else....I pulled my blanket up again."pervert," I says as he smirked and come closure to me and leaned into me, something to say in my ear" he had his hand broken because of you."