Mingyu is comfort zone of everyone.

Seokmin pov.

"Nine and half inches." He said looking up from his hard cock making tent on his sweatpants ,I wasn't trying to give him any idea that I am interested in getting banged by him but I think he wanted to show off. So I shaked my head in embarrassment.

" I am forgiving you this time for slapping me from next time. You will be choked to death." He said with serious face and glint of happiness,may be appearing more scared as I am. I left his apartment to simple for him. I licked my lips out of nervousness and it stings,my head hurts and I feel like I am going to faint because of lack of oxygen. I now regret not chopping of my hair and having nape length hair with wolf cut, eunchae had said " uncle you look handsome. I will marry you." She has been obsessed with the idea of marrying me.

 But now I regret everything I did to get involved with Hong Joshua. I can't help but treat the injured and now .

Tears drop down my face, my head hurts . I will fill a case against him for sexually abusing me and abducting eunchae. I will sue that bastard. I am not sacred of him and next time he came near to me I will fight back. I will slap him ,kick him again and again.

I couldn't tell anyone anything right now,not wonwoo . Tomorrow is eunchae's birthday and it's her first birthday we are actually celebrating. So ,I will shut my mouth up and deal with the things by myself.

I washed my face with water in coming from tap in garden, Eunchae and Alessandro is not there that means they are in parking area waiting for me, I dry my face with Joshua's shirt I am wearing. I don't have something with me to dry my face but as I did dry my face with Joshua's shirt,I feel like someone watching me.

He is watching me from the window of seventh floor,where his apartment is. 

Bastard.

I pulled the shirt down and turned around to go towards parking where Eunchae might be waiting for me,not daring to look back upto Joshua. I can feel his eyes still in me until I turn away. My phone ringed even before I can reach to parking area.

" Hello,lee seokmin speaking." I said excepting to be any doctor or someone else because number is unknown." Hello!" He cheered on other line like we are friends forever.

" What do you want?" 

" Don't ignore me too. I will shoot your whole family." He threatened,I am little scared of only this ,only this thing that he will do that and I will be left all alone in world with no support system.

I can't survive in this world without wonwoo's emotional support, seungkwan's motivational talk . I am even dependent on their husband when it comes to taking decision, support or anything. I can't take one step without them cheering for me. They are my everything either it's my brother or thier husband. Suengcheol I can't forget him, Joshua knew about them too and our relationship too. We have never let anyone know except for wonwoo but still he knows .

He knows  everything about me,my family ,my friend and my relationship. 

" Okay,sir." I said , I leaned on wall for support,my knees are weak and I can't stand without support. " No ,no ,no baby . Don't call me sir instead call me Joshua," he said on another line " and I will let you know what to call me when I am inside you." He said and hung up , he is insane,crazy and psychopath. I need to do something of him.

" Seokmin sir," Alessandro ran to me when he saw me coming towards car ,I still feel like I am going to faint , maybe because of stress or choking. I can't figure out.

" When you didn't come for almost half an hour. I called Alex and let him drive Eunchae baby." He said, good that eunchae is gone to school otherwise wonwoo had been worried about and then I had to let him know what had happened and then it will be mess.