Declaration of WW3

Seokmin pov

My brain is fogging up with fear, lust and love- hate frustration I have for Joshua,he is gentle a moment and going crazy the other moment. He is doing all this just to make me stay with him and stay away from my best friend. " You fucking know he is going Japan day after tomorrow," I breathed while he looked at me with lusty eyes. I don't remember how I ended up handcuffed with one hand to headboard, one hand pinned against bed, Joshua between my leg and his tounge along with fingers working on my hole. " Joshua please -" my breathe stuck on my  throat when he looked up at me,licked his lower lip while tilting his neck to right side he asked"what please my sunshine?" 

He crawled up,our forehead touching together,his breath hitting my face and when he speaks his voice ran shiver down my spine,his hand caressed my cheeks and I found my length pressing against his abs. " Minnie, please stay with me. Don't go anywhere tomorrow." He has teary eyes ,fuck. He is manipulative nonetheless I found myself stuck under dark black eyes. When his eyes met mine, I forgot the whole world and smashed my lips against him. He kissed me like a oxygen, tounge dancing together, sucking on my tounge. I moaned in his mouth,my one free hand tangling around his hair, pushing him more into me. I want him closer to me ,in my mind,in my heart and in my body. " I will stay for but right now," I let my hand fall on his chest, going down towards his dick and when I held it in my hand, the normal inhumane cruelty he held in his eyes evaporated and turned into lusty love. Weird.

" Put your nine and half inches long dick in me." I mocked him along with ordering him to fuck me as hard as he can. He laughed,smirked at me. " Where your mouth or-" he caressed my whole which is wet due to his eating me out session before. I moaned against his thumb rubbing at my lower lip. " Of course," I looked down at my hole,he instantly put my leg on his shoulder  and sucked on my nipple while his length aligned with my hole. He thrust in on go and screeched as if it's not me who is  falling apart, streching me apart. He thrust in me, hitting my prostate again and again.

" Oh seokmin," he moaned against my nape and my dam broke down , painting Joshua's pale skin with my liquid,he didn't stop and neither did I stopped him to say sorry. He looked good painted with my liquid,he look like mine.  He thrust harder and harder and all I can feel is pain- pleasure. He kissed my lips and with some more rough thrust he cummed in me. 

" I don't know how to love but you can teach me right,love?" Joshua asked, forehead touching together,fast breathing. I nodded at him and he kissed me again, starting to get hard inside me again. Does just us kissing make him hard? He thrust again, again and again.

I don't know how much time has passed but after looking outside of his bedroom,I can see darkness of night is fading away,in ancient time people understand time by sun but being up all night just to study so I can help poor had given me idea of time even at night. Darkness in middle of night is not scary and when it starts getting darker and scarier that's when you know, sun is coming up in hour or so, just like in our lives. When all you can see is darkness,stay still and see how sun of your life comes up in the sky of your own world.

Being insomniac is something I never hated until now, because the guy who has been fucking me till I actually pass out is sleeping on my little bloated stomach with his liquid or am I just overthinking it and here I am looking outside of window as the sun rise up in the sky. I am glad I am on strict leave today but for seungcheol not Joshua. I had to convince him to let me go. That's what love is right? ,but, do I want to go? No,I don't want to leave him.

Falling into trap of him is good until he will show his real self,I hope he won't break my heart otherwise everyone will break his bone. I know for sure.

***

The throb in my head is nothing in compare to unbearable pain in my lower body when I put my foot on floor to go washroom,I turned to look at Joshua who is looking at me with affection, something I didn't expect in his eyes to ever see, atleast not for me. I know he crave my body but love is something he didn't know about so how come ?

He laughed a little and get down from bed to me , picking me up in his arms as if I weighted nothing,I know I am on thinner side in every perspectives but still. He walked to washroom laughing a little nonetheless he smacked his lips together when I glare at him.  " What do you even eat?" I asked when he made me sit on counter of bathroom and ran a bath for us. He didn't reply to my question and just shrugged his shoulder. " I have no one to take care of me. So,I eat whatever I found in kitchen sometimes and sometimes I have someone to serve food at home, otherwise I got so busy in work that I forgot to eat." He chuckled the same way he did that night in hostel,which made my every hair on skin stand up. 

" Oh! I see." I said not knowing how to respond to him. When bathtub filled up with Luke hot water he picked me up again and placed me in bath tub. He himself sat on the edge and rubbed my back,washed my hair and when he feel satisfied that I am clean,he wrapped me in towel, picking up again to settle me on counter again. He cleaned himself thoroughly while I watched him, wishing I was that soap rubbing against his skin.

" Are you wishing to be soap?" He tilted his head, eyes fixated on me as his lips curved up in devilish smirk. I shaked my head wondering how did he know. Mysterious as fuck, fucking hell.

When he was done,he wrapped a towel around his waist and carried me again into his walk in wardrobe this time and give me his shirt, pant and boxer to wear,but didn't actually let me wear. It's so embarrassing that he is treating me like a toddler who doesn't know how to wear clothes but anyways,I am loving the treatment he is giving me. What should it be even named? Fucking toddler treatment. I chuckled at my thought and he eyed me like I had grown millions of head.

"Do you let me go out with cheo-" I couldn't even finished the sentence and his hands are wrapped around my neck in tight grip,my body slammed against the mirror he had in wardrobe and my legs little up in air. I gasped for the air, hitting his hands for him to let me go from his tightening grip. He didn't budge.

" Seungcheol. Don't call him cheol." He growled in my ear,his grip lessened on my neck and I catch my breath. I nodded at him and he smiled like nothing happened,like he didn't almost killed me, that's not how you love. I need to teach him.

" You are mine and will only call me nickname or maybe your niece." He declared, taking me in kiss which is heartfelt, loving and passionate. Sound of slurping filling the room while I held his biceps, putting my left leg around him and this time he supported my thigh effortlessly, pushing me into mirror. Did he see how he looked like while kissing me senseless? I hope he see. How he look like satan kissing,like I am only string keeping him attached to sanity,like I am his only oxygen he needed to survive. I love how he is crazy for me. Fucking bastard. He had had me trapped me in his cage of his arms. I should stop wearing my heart on my slee- 

He bit on  my lower lip " don't think about anything when we are kissing." 

I kissed him back with same passion, possession and hunger he did. When we broke kiss for damn oxygen,he was back on his toddler treatment, pinching my cheeks and kissing me all over the face,like mom do to their ' easy child' to show little love they have spared from thier naughty child. He carried me to the kitchen and placed me on Island handing me banana, fucking banana to eat. I didn't give a fuck to it and keep eating them while he cooked. 

He can cook,fight and fuck me hard what I want more except I have to delete the existence of him choking me every time he got angry. Does doctor moon had treated him too? If not then I am taking him to doctor moon.

" Snap out of it," he said being too close to me,his breath caressing my face. I looked in his eyes,this time his eyes hold so different kind of emotions I can't get on. " You can go out with seungcheol-" I almost jumped at him, giggling like a toddler who just got allowed to eat toilet paper ( I guess that's how happy they get if their mom allowed them to eat TP).

He hold me in his arms,stilling me on Island, leaning on me, placing kiss on my cheeks " but I will go to." He said. He kissed me all over the place and left with mischievous smirk on his face and I held my head in my hands, knowing what's coming next. World war three. Between him and seungcheol which will only end when one of them dies and I want no one to die. Fucking hell,bullshit. He is real bastard.

____ 

Leave so many comments.