What are we?

Joshua pov

" So you love me?" He said as he sipped on his juice,he is teasing me for saying I love you and all I want to do is choke him to death even though I desire his touch.Such a tease. I can see bunch of his guest staring at him at his waist,he didn't tried to hide anything. Seungcheol is no where to be seen until now while everyone is busy around drinking, dancing and kids playing around, asking for adults attention. How bad some parents think colleagues, friend and relatives are more important than child. I would never let my child feel the absence of me ,no matter what. Family is much more important than anything else nonetheless I don't want one. " I already told you,I just want to fuck you love is something I can't do." I declined his accusations of me loving him.

He rolled his eyes on back and laughed musically ,his laugh ringing in my ears. When he smirked, running his fingers through long wolf cut he looked like ethereal and I had desired to be only one who claims him ,the only one to hold his hands,braid his hair when he is baking, only one to lov- No,he is manipulating me into loving him. Slut. He winked at me before walking, almost limping towards his niece. " Uncle, will you play musical chair with us?" She held his hands as she pouted,her lower lip touching her chin,cute. She has bambi eyes,like a deer. Seokmin nodded and started to play with her. I observed him from far,he is child like, unexpected - I can say this because I just had a experience. When he said he wants me to fuck him here,I was shocked. He is crazy and I love- like that about him.

" So, what are your intention with him?" I turned around to see seungcheol with flaming red eyes, looking at me as if another moment he is going to kill me. I understand afterall he is friend of seokmin who has lost his sex partner. " Nothing much just  to keep him tied to my bed." I winked at him after gazing at seokmin for a split second,he made a face , cringing at me. I just shrugged at him, continue sipping on mojito seokmin had left behind. 

" You should not hurt him physically, mentally and even emotionally. Otherwise you are dead meat." Seungcheol threatened me,he doesn't have slightly idea that just because he has black belt in martial arts and karate doesn't mean he can win over me. I am black belt in Muay Thai and so many more. And even though he is big in size acid will do it's work on him as same as it did in small ones. I smirked " can't promise on that." I fixed his coat a little even though it's already in place and walked out of place with a evident smirk on my face. I can feel him boring fires on my back but I am not scared of worm like him. 

" Sunshine," I tapped seokmin's shoulder who is playing with some little boy with big doe eyes who just performed on song rainism by rain. He is good dancer. Seokmin turned to me,his bangs covering his honey brown eyes while he catched his breathe,he is the only adult paying attention to kids. Only one who let his inner child rule over the adult seokmin. He is child like in a mature adult body. " I am going. A work had come up." I informed and he nodded before turning to rest of kids. 

" I am coming back in minutes." He said , wrapping his hands around my arms, following my steps with me. My body reacted to his touch, tingling everywhere while all the blood rush to all the way South again. The desire to tie him up on my bed,naked and blindfolded increased with every step we took together. I would never tell him know this,if he knows how much power he have on me. He would blackmail just like I do to him. He will leave me again,like other,all alone. I wouldn't let that happen. He is mine. I pushed him against the wall pinning his both hand against the wall with my hand,I took his bottom lip between my teeths and bite on it , drawing blood.

He wiggled in my hold nonetheless give up when I devoured his mouth with my tounge,I sucked on his tounge, tasting sweet-salty taste of him. He moaned when my hand pressed against his bruise on his waist,his hands wrapped around my neck, fishing my hair between his fingers. I didn't even noticed when my hands left his wrist and traveled down to his waist where I had bitten him.