My waist & your hands

Joshua pov

I went inside the venue where seokmin is talking to someone as he punched that man on his shoulder and he just laughed off . Stay away from my seokmin

He is wearing the dress I bought for him and to show off waist band he had let two button of his shirt open as his belly button show offed and I had urge to lick his waist and bite on it. He has line of abs,he isn't buff type of guy but he had small waist and broad shoulder. I want to wrap my hands around his waist while I nail him. Seungcheol and mingyu is standing beside him while mingyu is talking his husband seungcheol is flirting with mine. How dare he ? I want to beat that guy but he leaving the country anyway.

" Hey! " I said as seokmin bimmed his smile at me ,he held seungcheol's hand and come forward with him " oh hi... you are here," he turned to seungcheol as he pointed at me" this Hong Joshua brother of yunjin. You might not know because we become friend in last year of highschool just after she left school." He said as he hugged his arm, seokmin is way too much close to this seungcheol guy. " Why are you looking angry?" Seungcheol guy said as he forwarded his hand for shake hand and seeing seokmin smiling,I shaked hands too doesn't want him to upset. " I bought gift for eunchae and couple of night." I said as seokmin held my arm but he didn't left seungcheol too. He is so clingy with that seungcheol guy.

"I will come with you and saw you where to put gift." He said and I can see seungcheol not liking me , feelings are mutual,he should be lucky seokmin love him otherwise he would be dead by now. Seokmin held my hand as he walked with me to a room " don't make faces infront of cheol and what you did with seungkwan and Vernon? They are fighting since afternoon." He said as he smiled at guest who passed from us,he is so good with controlling his emotions I know he is angry right now. " I didn't do anything just show some of my charm and seungkwan get impressed. About that guy stay away from him," I said as I faced him after we entered in some room he had walked us. He is so naive.

I walked him to wall as he walked backwards,I walked towards him until his back hit wall,I put my hands around the wall ,he is caged between my body but I didn't touch him. I will keep my promise " let me kiss you,please." I said as he looked at me , flushed. " You said you will not touch me without my permission." He said as he pressed his body more into wall. " I wasn't but can I kiss you? atleast let me bite your waist." I said as he laughed,cute . He hit my head with his hand " if you bite me on waist everyone will see it and ask questions about it. You Dumbo !" He said as he wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me close and attached our lips,I get the hint I can touch him. I wrapped my hand around his waist,pulled him closer to my body ,my clothes dick rubbing against his belly button while he wrapped his one leg around me and I held him by his thick thigh,his hand in my hair he is going to ruin my hairstyle but I am running his lipstick too.

He tated so good like a peach he even smell so good cocoa like cocoa. I want to eat him out.

" You taste like strawberries and cigarettes." he said as he attached our forehead and panted for oxygen,he made me dizzy with his dashing looks. He is so beautiful so soft that I want to cherish him,take care of him ,paint him . I can't help so I get on my knees ,he looked at me with shock"what are you doing?" He said as he hold my shoulder and tried to pull me up but I stayed still. " Let me lick your waist and bite it." I said as he sighed and nodded " go on your hands mark is still fading and I had lot of problem with it but then I decided let them see what I can do about it." He said as he leaned on wall,thrust his hip little up giving me more access to his waist. I played with his waist jewelry and licked his belly button to end of his waist as I bite there. He moaned and I am so hard now but I am not only person who is hard. 

" Can I taste you?" I said looking into his eyes which is big like saucer now,he moaned when I pressed my index finger where I had biten him,he took my hand away and placed on his dick "for you." He keened when I pressed my hands into his hard length,I am glad I didn't bought him tight jean but pant. " You can but do it faster okay?" He said ,he is breathing heavily,his chest going up and down. I stuck my two fingers in his pant's waist band and pulled it down along with his thong. He is wearing thong, fucking thong what more? 

His length slapped on my face ,I look at him ,he is looking at me too as if waiting for me to take him,precome is dripping from his rim to his blue balls " when was the last time you had release?" I asked and he just blushed " three days ago with cheol." He said nonchalantly not knowing how that guy made me jealous. I bite on his waist as he hissed. " Don't even think about him bluey." I said as he nodded. I rubbed my hands around his cock's rim,licked it before I deep throat it,he is already dripping. I bobbed my head as I sucked him hard,he was biting on his  lower lip " will you fuck me here ?" He asked as he hold onto my shoulder,his cock slipped out of my mouth out of shock as I looked up at him. " You want me to put my dick inside you here?" I said ,he nodded shyly but I didn't bring lube,not even condom. I doesn't know he would ask for it.

" I had condom and while you suck me I will prepare myself.....just finish what you started this time." He said as he pushed his two fingers inside his mouth and sucked on it after he give condom to me,I continued sucking on his cock as he pushed his two fingers inside his hole from back and moaned while biting on his lower lip. He turned him around after his cock left my mouth,now his ass is on my face which has his two fingers inside, he pulled out his finger and looked at me above from his shoulder. I looked at his eyes when I pushed my tounge inside his hole,he moaned and hold onto wall while his head also touched wall. I pulled out my tounge a d pushed my finger inside " your finger is so big." He cried when I pushed my second then third then fourth finger inside. He almost screamed but put hand on his mouth.

I turned him around as I stand up,I yanked his head and kissed him,he can taste himself in my mouth,I bite on his lip as he whimpered into my mouth and all blood of my body rushed down."put this own me." I said as I give him condom,he had bought for me as it was extra large,he had it planned,he wasn't naive at all. He unzipped my pant after he opened its button,my dick hit his abs as he torn the packet and put that around me. He jumped on me , sitting on my dick as I thrust inside him. Will we do it everyday as we did it today? 

Can I be his boyfriend? 

I thrust into him as his back hit wall and he hold onto my shoulder, it's not comfortable position not that much but everything is fine until or unless it's my sunshine. I sucked on his neck as it left love bite. Now everyone will know.

" I am close." I said as I thrust harder in him,he is bleeding despite of preparing him " are you sure you only nine and half inches and not eleven?" He whispered in my ear as I thrust in him more. I cummed in condom with some more rough thrust and came out as he panted on my shoulder. " You are just cruel." He said as he kissed me .

" I love you." I said between the kiss ,he broke the kiss but I chased his lips " you love me?" 

" No,I mean I lust you." I said warily. Shoot!

____________