Joshua ( good kidnapper)

" I got his file." Lisa said as she give me blue file which has all the information of Lee seokmin the guy who didn't listen to me,how dare he but he had gone to hospital and he is okay only for that matter.

" His is son of mister lee . He is better though." I said as Lisa nodded and show me the pictures of his family ,he has twin brother who is writer and gamer ,who is married to winner of chef show and was model for cosmopolitan but now working as head chef in restaurant, a step brother who is Market research analyst, brothers got brain. " Who is this little girl? His child?" I hoped possessiveness isn't showed in my voice when I said that.  Lisa looked at the picture of a child - a girl.

" Oh! She is Kim mingyu's daughter. His went to America after breakup with Lee wonwoo and his dad forced him to marry his friends daughter but when they had a kid." She looked at me,her bangs are covering her forehead and she looks more like my buisness partner than secretary in this black suit she is wearing today.

" His wife divorced him to enjoy her own life but then he met wonwoo again,when wonwoo had went to promote his book in America and they get back together and married for two years I guess." She said ,more like rapped. I still can't understand how she managed to speak too fast like that . I think in alternative universe she is rapper instead of my personal secretary that job suits her cool persona. 

" Isn't chew hansol Vernon is data scientist in our company?" I said looking at the photo of man who look like American but has eyes like Korean. I had met him twice in my whole life ,once when we were interviewing him and second time when we had some kind of bug in our system and he had fixed in some minutes with no experience on his face.

" Yeah ,he is and his husband Lee seungkwan,step brother of Lee seokmin is our market research analyst . You don't know him because I had hired him when you were on buisness trip to china." She said looking little worried maybe because I like to do everything by myself and perfect but if I didn't notice the change of our market research analyst then he is perfect to get on work instantly.

Lisa had done good job in selecting him.

" Okay. buy the publication company for which Kim wonwoo works." I said ,she looked at me in shock trying to argue but I am faster to beat" company is in loss . Convince them and buy company atleast fifty percent shares."  I said .

" Anything else?" She said arranging the files and keep all the photos of Lee family infront of me and cardiologist is on top, photo didn't do justice to him. He is much more beautiful and pretty in real life and more closer he get more ethereal he looked, I wonder how close I can get to him. The closer we are the more fearful he is , I will break the line between his sassy self and scared of me line.

" And also buy the hospital seokmin work in and the restaurant in which his brother -in-law works." I said going back to my work, I just want to get him close to me and if I get every family member of his manipulated into thinking we are close, they will push me closer to him willingly and I will be seeing his scared ethereal beauty.

" Sir, there is one more information about him." Lisa said as she turned to me and stand infront of my desk looking at me with her dark black eyes, she is the lady of black color. " What it is? I don't have enough time." I said rudely,I really don't have time to talk to her rather than work and seokmin for some minutes,not important than work.

" He is bestfriend with choi seungcheol and they are sex partners too. No one knows but my link confirmed that they have been sex partners for almost three years and friends since middle school." She said as she put the one more photo on top of seokmin" choi seungcheol,single ,software engineer." She give the information. 

I banged the table so hard she flinched" it's should be your first and last mistake." I said." I want everything to be perfect and make this guy transfer from this country somewhere far as soon as possible." I roared , she didn't dare to say anything just nodded and left after saying sorry and okay.

I didn't notice that I was scrunching the photo of choi seungcheol until I saw him all cranky,he is looking good despite of that but he is touching what mine and I can't shoot him in head , he is dickhead childhood friend of cardiologist but I can send him away to my seokmin.

I torn the picture and throw it in dustbin, I am so angry right now. I want seokmin to be here , begging to me not to hurt him,scare him and I will do it right now. He might be going hospital right now and I will kidnap him from his way even if he wasn't I will.

I dailed call to the man who handle the side job of mine which is being mob boss.

" hello,taehyung here. What do you need me to do?" He said ,he is always straight to doing job, not a single talk about here and there. " I need you to kidnap Lee seokmin or if you can't get him get his any family member." I said ,I know the moment I have his family member he will come to me begging on his knees to leave that member and do whatever I want with him.

I know by his profile how much he loves his brothers and eunchae- his niece . She has more facial features than her mother according to photograph I have of every single family member (and ex) ,she is female version of Kim mingyu with more feminine look than masculine and that made her look so adorable with round cheeks,two black pony tails and soft drink in her hand. They gave her soft drink at such young age? Didn't seokmin stopped them he is doctor though. 

He is dumb too.

" Okay, send me the PDF of the family. I can kidnap everyone of them but who do you want specially?" He said as he shushed someone on other line maybe his husband jungkook, I can never understand how je agreed to marry even he is in danger all the time and not forgetting how they met.

" Kidnap his niece . I am sending her details only." I opened her file which Lisa had sended me on my computer the moment ago,good for her if she works perfectly otherwise I will fire her.

" Kid will be at basement till afternoon." He said .

" No, not the basement but my apartment." I said ,I don't want to see seokmin in basement and if it will be other kid I wouldn't have mind where taehyung keep the kid but this is seokmin's niece and get seokmin under me, I have to be good kidnapper.

" Okay. Boss." He said as he hang up, I can here his soft hubby voice for spilt second before he hang up on call. I know I will get the get kid till afternoon and I have to play goodie good uncle role to persuade her, irritating thinks to do.

I ringed the bell and Lisa came in ,she is little bit more guarded up then before . Whatever. " Get me everything Kim eunchae loves in hour." I said and she left with nod. 

Wait and watch Lee seokmin. I am going to turn your life upside down. I will make you so lonely that you will have only me to lean on. I will left you no option at all.

________

Guys! I somehow enjoyed writing this.

I want to be pediatrician neurologist and writer like ana chaung ( writer of twisted series).

What do you want to be?