07

"I have so many shots for tonight" Emery smiled as she threw about 10 bottles of vodka into her bag, as Hermione and I laughed.

"Okay but on a more serious note, there's no way you got that black eye by falling down downstairs" Hermione and Emery were now both looking at me, I sharply exhaled.

"Why's that so hard to believe, I'm a very clumsy person" I shrugged off her comment.
"Are you sure no one gave you that bruise, maybe Hilton?" Emery raised an eyebrow, "he acts as though he owns you, and everyone knows what he did to his last girlfriend" Hermione added.

"Those are just rumours, and no he didn't hit me" I got up off of my bed and hurried down the hall,
"Wait Mel, I'm sorry!" I heard their voices from the dorm, I rolled my eyes as I came across the common room. All the boys were already here with the board games. Every friday night, we all get together in the common room and play endless amounts of board games, truth or dare and charades ever since we were in the second year. Although last year we started adding in a new touch. If you loose you have to take two shots. And by the end, whatever two are the drunkest has to be locked in the broom cupboard with eachother for the rest of the night.
Last time we had a game night which was before the holidays, it was Emery and Simon and they ended up having sex.

I plopped myself down in my usual sport, the arm chair, George and I used to share it but ever since I started dating Liam. He gave me my space. I half hated it. "Jesus how long do they take to get ready?" Simon threw himself back in the chair. Usually Hermione doesn't join us, but tonight she was to make sure we don't get too drunk.

Usually it's Fred, George, Emery, Simon, Lee and myself. "Game on bitches!" Emery yelled running down the stairs, giggling with Hermione.
They dumped the alcohol and shot glasses on the table, handing out on glass to each person.

"Now what game first?" Hermione laughed as she poured everyone a drink, it's tradition to have one shot of the strongest alcohol before playing, to get everyone in the mood.

"To game night!" We all said in unison as we all held up our shot, quickly taking them.

~~

It's been just over two hours now, which means everyone's drunk, the drunkest though is probably myself and George as we lost Monopoly hard.
"I say we now do a couple rounds of truth or dare" Lee called out, he's clearly shitfaced as well.

"Yess!" Emery threw her arms in the air, "as it was your suggestion you go first" Emery smiled drunkingly at him.

"Okay" he smiled cheekily, "Simon!" He called out.

"Oh fuck what's it gonna be" He replied.

"Truth or dare" Lee smiled.

"Ummm, Dare! Truth is for pussies" He laughed.

"I dare you to make out with the hottest girl in the room" Lee smiled as Simon threw himself out of the chair, tipping over everything in his way.

"Permission to kiss you, you wonderful angel" Simon bent down on one knee infront of Emery, everyone cracked out into laughter.

She acted all flustered, "Permission granted" She said so sarcastically as they immediately leaped himself into her, kissing her passionately.

"Get a room!" Fred and George said in unison causing everyone to laugh. Emery eventually pushed Simon off causing, she was still bright red.

"Okay, okay my turn!" Simon said excitedly, "Hermione, truth or dare?" Hermione took a sip of water before responding, "Truth."

"BORINGG" Fred yelled after downing another shot of vodka. I was pretty out of it by this point, my head was spinning and I'm really dizzy.

"Okay, is it true you like Ron Weasley" She almost choked on her drink causing Fred and George to look at her in unison.

"That's totally barbaric" She rolled her eyes her the twins exchanged another look, "she totally does, look at her face" I giggled as she turned bright red. She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, my turn. George, Truth or dare?" She smiled as George sat up.

"Dare, truths boring" George smiled and winked at me causing me to roll my eyes.

"I dare you to tell us all who you like" Fred immediately looked at George, "Yeha George tell them who you like" Fred teased as George shook his head before downing two shots.

"COME ON!" Everyone yelled, "nope, no can do" George laughed, "yeah that might ruin a couple to relationships" Fred added.

"Okay guys I think we should wrap it up for tonight" Hermione laughed at the twins.

"Okay who's the drunkest?" Lee sat up smiling, as we do everytime, we voted.

There was no votes for Hermione, Simon and Lee, one for Emery, one for Fred and George and I tied for drunkest.

"Fuck you lot" I groaned as they threw us into the cramped cupboard, "This is cozy" I laughed as George slowly got down onto the air mattress we added in a few years ago.

"You can say that again" George laughed.