15

Warning- Mention of Rape and Self harm

"Neville, you did it! You've found the room of requirement" Hermione said. I stood there traumatised. I can't go in there again. I won't.
They all slowly started to walk inside.

Normally there's a bed there.
I can't.
I won't.

George turned around to look at me, "what's wrong?" he whispered.

"I" that's all I could say. I was frozen.

"Mel?" George had a stern look on his face.

"Amelia" He said.

"I'm not going in there again" I muttered before walking away quickly. George looked back at the rest who seemed rather confused. He quickly came out and ran after me.

"Mel what happened?" He tried to stop me but I kept walking, "Amelia!" He grabbed my wrist causing me to wince. I turned around to look at him.

His eyes were glued to my arm.

"For fucks sake" I groaned.

"Love, what did you do. No what did he do." George said, he sounded like he was gonna kill someone. I felt my heart beating faster and faster. If he knows, he would never look at me the same. He would look at me like an object that needs repairing.

"Weasley!" I heard Liam's voice, shit.

"Get your hands off her." He said through gritted teeth.

"Why do you care?!" George yelled back, "we all know you abuse her, she's just to scared of you to admit it!" George yelled back.

"Did she tell you that?!" He now was looking at me, he grabbed onto my wrist causing me to flinch.

George looked at me again, then at my wrist. He punched Liam. "Don't fucking touch her." George took my hand and we ran down the halls before Liam managed to get off the ground.

George led me up the hallways and into his dorm. He pinched the arch of his nose as he passed through the room, "are you okay?" He finally said to me. I couldn't stop the tears from coming. They flooded down.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He walked up and threw his arms around my body. "I would have helped you, we asked you so many times" He finished.

"BECAUSE I'M FUCKING TERRIFIED!" I yelled at him, my eyes wide at what I just said. "Fuck" I muttered. He wrapped his arms around me again.

"Do you think you can tell me what happened between you two?" He whispered in my ear. "You don't have to if you're not comfortable Love, I just want to help." He whispered.

"I..." I took a deep breath. "Things were good at first, I mean. They weren't perfect but it was nice, him and I got along well. Ever since we got back from summer break however, things got dark" I felt myself starting to cry. George sat there and listened carefully.
"He didn't" I paused, "hit me, until we first got back. He became controlling when things didn't go his way, he made me stop eating" I was now crying, I think George was too, "and h-he" I couldn't say it, but I think George knew what I was about to say, "He raped me in the room of requirement, multiple times" I felt the tears flooding out of my eyes.

George was looked like he was ready to kill him, "I'm going to fucking kill him." George got up and quickly walked towards the door.

"George stop!" I ran infront of the door so he couldn't leave, "you can't tell anyone!" I cried, "he'll kill me!" I yelled.

"Not if I kill him first" He gently grabbed my arm to move me out of the way, I scrunched my face from the pain.

His eyes now trailed to my wrist again.

"Lift up your sleeve" He looked at me.
"No" I responded quickly.

"Love... you started again didn't you" He let go of my arm, "lift up your sleeve Mel"

"Fine!" I yelled lifting up my sleeve, "this is pathetic, I'm pathetic" a tear dropped from my eye.

"You're what..." He gently reached for my wrist, letting his thumb rub over the deep scars. "Mel these are infected, badly. There's burn marks as well" He started tearing up. "It was never this bad" he sighed pulling me in for a hug.

"I promise you, I'm going to get him locked up in Azkaban."