14

Warning- Sexual Assault and Self harm

As much of a cunt Draco is, I would so let him rail me.

I was avoiding Liam. I knew if I went to the room of requirement with him, he'd have sex with me again. He's done it five times since we've been back from summer. I miss when things with him were sweet, I thought it was cool that a seventh year was failing class and Professor Mcgonagall had asked me to tutor him. Oh boy how I was wrong, he was my worst nightmare. I would have told Harry and the rest about the room, however being in there with everyone else, might cause me to have another panic attack.

"Blake." I spun around, Draco Malfoy.
"What do you want Malfoy" I folded my arms, "Hilton says he wants to go to the Slytherin common room" Draco straightened himself up,
"and what if I don't?" I rolled my eyes.

"Then you know what he'll do to you" Draco rolled his eyes before walking away.

He told people.

I can't believe he actually fucking told people.

I marched to the common room, not bothering to even waste a second. I walked up to the door, "Pure Blood" I said causing the door to open, such a bullshit password.

"You actually showed up" Liam said excitedly, he was holding a bottle of fire whiskey. I don't trust him whenever he's been drinking. "Come with me baby" He said grabbing onto my wrist.

"YOU TOLD DRACO MALFOY ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO ME?" I yelled, feeling a tear drop down my face. I didn't bother to wipe it. He sighed as he put down the glass.

"You're a bottle of sunshine aren't you" He rolled his eyes, "I told you I wanted everyone to know that you're mine" He looked down at me before slapping me, "That's for yelling, now come on baby" He grabbed my wrist tightly.

I slapped him.

Why am I so stupid?

He punched me. Hard. In the stomach. Causing me to fall to the ground in pain. He dragged me by the leg into his dorm and locked the door.

Everything hurt.

"Sit up." He said, I couldn't. I couldn't move. "Oh my god sit up!" He yelled, he grabbed me back the back of my head.

He slowly started undoing his belt, then trousers. Bulling them down to his knees. The next thing I knew his dick was out.

"I want you to suck it baby" He smiled at me, my eyes went large.

"No Liam" I frowned.

"Do it, or else I'll ruin your life" He gritted his teeth. I was numb. I don't feel anything anymore.

I felt him push his dick into my mouth causing me to gag. Yet he continued to do it.

~~

I miss my mum, I miss my old life. I sat on my bathroom floor with five new cuts in my arm. I feel so numb.

"Amelia?" I heard Emerys voice. I ignored her. I closed my eyes. I just want it all to be over.

"Amelia are you in there?" I didn't respond. I slowly pulled down my sleeve. I stood up to look at my face, I look like a mess. I look skinny, to skinny. I look tired and emotionless.

"Alohomora" I heard her say through the door and it flew open. She just stood there looking at me. I said nothing. She said nothing. She ran up and hugged me, causing me to flinch. She didn't move however.

"Go to bed, you need rest." She smiled sweetly at me. I couldn't smile back. I simply nodded.