The Catacombs

Colby was aware of Sam's deep fear of tight spaces, but their fans were desperate to see them explore the famous Paris Catacombs...

TW: claustrophobia
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Colbys POV)

"You sure you wanna do this?" I say to Sam, my finger hovering over the record button.
"Yeah, it's what the fans want" Sam replies, looking scared.
I hit record.
"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby!" I say, enthusiastically.
"Today we are going to be exploring the famous Paris Catacombs with our good friend, Nate Hardy!" Sam says, trying to sound excited but I can see the fear in his eyes.

We arrive at the Catacombs and I can tell that something is off with Sam. I made sure multiple times in the car that he was okay with and everytime he assured me that he would be fine, but I could tell that he was lying.

Our guide shows us around as we record our video. She goes through a tight tunnel and tells us to follow behind. I watched as Sam's face dropped and I put my arm around him.
"I'll be right behind you man" I say to him, trying to comfort him. He nods and crawls through the tunnel, his breathing heavy and frantic. He settles once he is out of the tunnel and we continue on. Not even 5 minutes after, we approach a tiny crack and watch as our guide squeezes through, visibly struggling. Nate follows and somehow makes it through. I watch as Sam's hand starts to shake and his breathing increases. I grab his hand.
"Sam, listen, I'm right behind you you're okay" I say to him, calming him down as he squeezes through the crack, cutting off the blood circulation in my hand from holding it so tight. The rest of the gaps were fine for a while, until our guide began to crawl through a tiny hole, which we are told is 10 metres long. Nate follows and I wait for Sam to move. He doesn't. I watch as he completely freezes in front of me, panicking and breathing heavy. He starts to slowly retreat from the hole, hyperventilating. I reach for him as he collapses in my arms, shaking and trying to breathe.
"Sam, Sam! Breathe. C'mon dude, calm down, its okay" I say, squeezing him tightly as he has a panick attack. I try to slow down his breathing as I watch him struggle but to no avail, he continues to hyperventilate.
"C-cant b-reathe" he says, sobbing.
"NATE!!" I shout through the tunnel, "SAM NEEDS HELP"
"C-Colby" Sam says, his voice tired and panicky.
"Yes Sam! C'mon breathe with me dude" I reply, turning him around as I hug him tightly. I pat his back and run my fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down. Nate finally comes back through the tunnel and grabs Sam's shakey hands.
"Sam you gotta listen to me" Nate says calmly, "deep breath in, deep breath out" he says, looking into Sam's eyes as I squeeze him tightly, still running my fingers through his hair. Sam starts to follow Nates breathing and eventually calms down, falling asleep in my chest. I stare at him, still running my fingers through his hair as Nate pats his back making sure he has settled.

We turned back once Sam woke up and headed straight back to the hotel. I carry Sam up to our room and rest him on the bed as I take off his shoes. I pull the covers over him and he grabs my wrist. He opens his eyes and stares into mine.
"Colby" he says, pulling me into bed. I take off my shoes and lie beside him. He turns to face me and continues staring into my eyes. I lean in and kiss him, his lips soft and warm. He wraps his arm around me and runs his fingers through my hair as our tounges intertwine. I grab his waist as he squirms against me. I pull away from the kiss and lean into his neck, planting kisses all over. He rests his leg across my body and moves his head back, giving me more room. I watch as he whimpers and moans, his mouth dropping open and his eyes rolling back.
"Colby" he moans as I suck on his neck, leaving a dark purple bruise. I pull him in to kiss him again. I grind against him as he places his hand on my cheek, moaning and whimpering.
I lie him on his back and hover over him. He looks into my eyes and I look into his.
"Your so godamn beautiful" I say to him as I grind down. His back arches to meet the grind as he moans loudly, eyes rolling back.
"C-colby omg" he moans as I grind down harder. He squeezes the sheets as his back arches further. I kiss him again before grinding down once more. He squeezes my back as he explodes underneath me, soaking his sweatpants and the hotel sheets. I kiss him as he moans into my mouth.
"Oh Sammy" I say, caressing his lips as he pants.

We both go to shower, making out under the water as I caress his gorgeous body.
"You're so perfect Sammy" I say, stroking his cheek.

Once everything is cleaned up, we get into bed. I run my fingers through his wet hair as he cuddles into my chest, his warm breath caressing my skin. I wrap my arms around his waist and we both fall asleep.
I love you Sammy...