the prank

TFIL were filming there 'JUMPED OFF A 1,000FT CLIFF' video. Sam thought a cliff would be the perfect place to get back at colby for the 'killing best friend prank'.
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Sam's POV)

Both Corey and Elton were in on it and it was the perfect idea. I 'wondered off', getting ready to do the prank. I walk off onto a tiny ledge.
"Sam don't do that dog" Corey said, trying to sound worried.
"Look at the view though" I say, walking closer to the edge before I slip and fall off, screaming to make it look more real, Colby watching the full thing.
"SAM!" I hear him scream as I find a hiding place.
"Oh shit! SAM!!" I hear Elton shouting too, Corey soon following behind.
"SAM!!" Colby screams as I hear the fear in his voice. "SAM!!" he continues before I hear him let out a gut retching sob.

(Colbys POV)

I watched as Sam slipped and fell off the 1,000ft cliff.
"SAM!!" I scream for him, feeling sick to my stomach. My knees gave in as I collapsed onto the ground, sobbing, not wanting to look at what was below me.
Elton wraps his arms around me as I sob, my whole body aching and my heart, broken.
"Colby, chill dude. Its not real" Corey says, laughing as Elton joins in. I pull out of the hug, slapping Elton across the face as I turn around to stand up. And there was Sam, alive and smiling, laughing too. My whole body was shaking and I felt as if I was gonna faint. I run to him, sobbing as I wrap my arms around him.
"Colbs, it's okay! I'm here" he says through laughter as he holds me tight, before I collapse in his arms and everything goes black.

(Sams POV)

"Colby?" I call out to him, shaking his body hoping he would wake up.
"ELTON!" I scream, still trying to wake him up. "Oh fuck what did I do?" I ask myself, holding his body close to mine as I blame everything on my stupid prank. "I'm so sorry Colbs, please wake up. Please be okay" I beg as I start to sob. I feel arms wrap around my back. "Is this another prank?" I ask whoever was behind me.
"Someone call an ambulance" I hear Elton say. I noticed that he had stopped recording. I knew this wasn't a prank. I started to sob more, my unconscious best friend in my arms.
"Colby please wake up" I cry out. He was still breathing, but alarmingly slow.
"It's okay Sam, he will be okay" Elton reassured me.
"It's all my fault, I went too far" I sob. Elton holds me tighter as we wait for help to arrive.

At the hospital

I sat beside colby's bed, holding his warm hand tightly as I try to sleep, my eyes hurting from crying so much. Elton and Corey were in the waiting room as it was only one visitor at a time. I look up at my pale best friend, starting to sob again quietly. I just want him to wake up...

(Colbys POV)

I wake up to the sound of faint crying. It was bright and my vision was blurred. My head hurt like shit and my body was numb. The only thing I could feel was someone's tight grip around my hand. I look down to see Sam, sobbing, his face on the bed I was lying on. This wasn't my bed, I had no idea where I was.
"S-Sam?" I stutter, not sure if anything came out. His head shoots up, his glossy blue eyes meeting mine. His face was red and puffy and he looked like he'd been crying for days.
"Colby?" He shouts out, smiling the biggest smile ever. I smile back and he jumps onto my bed, wrapping his arms around me as he lays on my chest. "I'm so sorry Colby!" He sobs, confusing me as I was wondering what he was sorry for, and then I remembered.
"It's okay Sammy! Just don't ever do that to me again, I thought I lost you!" I tell him, rubbing his back as he sobs.
"No its all my fault I'm sorry! I thought I lost you too!" he sobs.
"I love you Sammy" I tell him, kissing his head softly.
"I love you too Colbs" he replies, burrowing his head in my chest. I stroke the back of his head as he drifts off to sleep, snoring softly.
I love you so much...