cuddles

Sam and Colby are both dating. They have plans but can't seem to get out of bed
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Sam's POV)

I wake up to the alarm ringing in my ears. I reach to turn it off as Colbys grip tightened around me.
"Colby, we need to get up" I say, trying to escape.
"Mmmm" he groans, holding me tighter, "Sammy"
"Colby" I say as he buries his face in my hair, his breath warming up my head.
"Your hair is so soft Sammy" he says, tiredly, eyes still closed.
"Colbs" I say, giggling as he holds me tighter. I turn around to face him, his eyes still closed."C'mon Colby, we're gonna be late" I continue, looking up at him. He pulls me in my closer, my head in his neck. "Colbs please" I beg, trying to escape. After another 10 minutes of struggling against Colbys grip, I finally manage to escape. "I'm getting in the shower, you coming?" I ask him, getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. I get no response as I turn on the shower so I get in, running my hands through my hair under the shower. The door opens as Colby walks in, still half asleep. He gets in the shower with me, clinging onto me from behind. He rests his head on my neck, his breath warm and soothing.
"Sammy" he says, tired.
"Colbs" I reply, turning around to face him. He looks down at me, water dripping down his face as he grabs my chin, pulling my head up to face him. He leans in and kisses me, his lips soft and warm. Our tongues intertwine as he caresses the rest of my body. We cuddle in the shower for the next 20 minutes before realising how late it was.
Oops

(Colbys POV)

We were watching a movie when Sam fell asleep in my arms.
Cute
I take this as the chance to edit, heading upstairs to the office, leaving Sam fast asleep on the sofa. Mid-way through editing, he comes into my room, blanket wrapped around his shoulders.
"Colby" he says hugging me from behind my chair.
"Whats up sunshine?"I ask him, turning around to face him.
"I want cuddles" he pleads. I wrap my arms around him and pull him down to sit on my lap, leaning him into my chest as he cuddles up into a ball, blanket still wrapped around him.
"You're so cute Sammy" I whisper to him, kissing his head softly and rubbing his shoulder as he falls asleep.
Goddammit he's adorable

Me, Sam, Jake, Corey and Elton go camping for a video. We are on the way to the location, Sam sat next to me in the car. He leans into the door, falling asleep as I watch him, more like admire him. He moves around, trying to get comfy, leaning on the hard plastic of the door. I wrap my arm around him, pulling him in to my shoulder. I take off my seat belt and turn around, my back leaning on the door beside me and my legs across the seat. I take off Sam's seat belt too, picking him up so his head is leaning on my chest and his legs are on top of mine. I lean my head into his, his hair soft and warm, and fall asleep, holding him close to me. Once we arrive, we begin to set up the tent. It was freezing outside and Sam didn't come prepared, wearing only a hoodie. I watch him shiver as he looks for firewood.
"Sam? Do you want my jacket? I have like 4 layers on anyway." I ask him as he looks up at me. His nose and cheeks were bright red, making his blue eyes stick out.
"No its okay I'll be fine" he replies, clearly freezing. I take off my jacket and pull him into me, putting the jacket on him.
"Dude you're freezing" I say, feeling his hands. He smiles, his cheeks even redder than before. I pull him in for a hug, kissing his head before carrying on collecting firewood. Jake, Elton and Corey finally finished setting up the tent, and it was pitch black outside. We all sit around the fire, Elton and Sam either side of me. We take turns telling scary stories for the camera, keeping warm by the fire. As Corey was tell his story, Sam's eyes start to close for short periods of time, clearly tired.
"Sam are you good?" Jake asks, interrupting Corey.
"Yeah just tired" he replies, rubbing his eyes. Corey continues as I put my arm around Sam, pulling him in to lean on me. He falls asleep straight away, lying on my shoulder.
"You guys are adorable" Elton says, looking at me. I look down at Sam, smiling before go back to listening to Corey. Once everyone is tired enough, I wake Sam up as we all go into the tent. Everyone sets up their sleeping bags, which Elton only bought 4 of, leaving Sam without one. Sam also didn't bring a blanket, leaving him shivering next to me.
"Do you want my blanket?" I whisper to him, tapping his shoulder.
"No its okay" he whispers back, teeth chattering. I unzip my sleeping bag, pulling him in with me before zipping it back up. Then, I cover us both with the blanket as turns around to face me, snuggling up next to me. I kiss his head softly, running my fingers through his hair, putting him to sleep.
"I love you Sammy" I say, before sleeping myself.