jealousy

Sam and Colby are dating but Sam was hanging out with Kat...

TW: jealousy
--------------------------------------------------------------

(No POV)

"Bye Colbs!" Sam yells up to Colby, who was editing in his room. He leaves the house, heading to pick up Kat. Him and Kat continue to hang out, Sam posting the pictures on his Insta.

Over Text

Colby: "Samuel."
Sam: "Cole?"
Colby: "Stop hanging out with her."
Sam: "Why? We're just friends and she knows I'm gay"
Colby: "I don't like the photos"
Sam: "Colbs 😭"
Colby: "please come home I miss you"
Sam: "let me speak to kat"
Colby: "okay Sammy"
Sam: "❤️"

Irl

*Sam explains the messages*
"That's really cute" Kat says through chuckles, "you can go but please drop me off at home" she continues, still giggling.
"Of course, I wouldn't just leave you" Sam replies, laughing. Sam drops Kat off and heads home. Once he arrives, he locks the door and looks around for Colby, who he finds fast asleep in their bed. Sam chuckles as he gets ready to shower.

Once he was done showering, he walks out to see Colby sat on the bed, waiting for him still half asleep.

(Colbys POV)

He finally walks out of the bathroom, his hair dripping wet and his big blue eyes staring right at me as he smiles. I allow him to get changed before I wrap my arms around him from behind, resting my head in his neck. He turns around as I pull back, arms still around his waist.
"Sammy" I say, smiling as I look down at him.
"Hey Colbs" he responds before pulling me in for a kiss. His gorgeous body. His deep blue eyes. His adorable smile. His bubbly personality. His wet hair. His beautiful scent. His teddy bear hugs. Everything about him just makes me feel so comfortable. I pick him up and carry him into bed before climbing in myself. I pull the covers over us both as Sam rests his leg across my body and wraps his arms around my waist. He outlines the heart tattoo on my chest, staring up at me sleepily. I wrap my arms around his cuddly body. Looking back down at him, getting lost in his eyes.
"You're so cute you know Sammy" I say to him, watching him go bright red. I bring my head down his neck, kissing it softly as he runs his fingers through my hair.
"Your hair is so soft Colbs" he says. I move down to grab the leg that is across my body, pulling it up as I continue to kiss his neck. The kisses turned into licks and then bites as his whimpers turned into moans. I leave a dark purple bruise on his neck, marking him as mine.
"Colby" he whimpers, squirming around beneath me as he continues to run his fingers through my hair. I kiss him again. Our tounges intertwine as he traces his soft hands around my chest, whimpering slightly. I pull away from the kiss and stare down at him, his big blue eyes staring into mine. We cuddle up close, allowing him to bury his head in chest as I kiss him all over.
"Sammy" I say to him, looking down and seeing him tucked in my arms, eyes closed.
"Colbs" he says, tiredly.
"I love you Sammy" I say, running my fingers through his hair, kissing his head lightly.
"I love you Colbs" he replies, before falling asleep in my arms. I pull out my phone to take a quick picture so I can remember this moment forever.
Cute
I continue to run my fingers through his hair, kissing his head until I fall asleep, holding him tightly against me, his leg still wrapped across my body and his head just bellow mine, digging into my chest softly. His wet hair soaking my neck as he warms it up with his breath. We drift off together, holding eachother in our arms.
Sammy...