11

--Rebbeca POV--
I was not sure if I was happy that Austin came by I mean yes he is a sweet man and all I really like him, but he is my boss I can't be with him. But then again people don't need to know about it if we are together. I went into the kitchen while Austin was in the living room and played with twins I was going to make so some tea. When I came back to the living room I see Austin on the floor playing the cars with the twins. He was smiling so much and he look so happy. "You really looks cute when you are playing with them." I said to Austin when he was going to get up. "Thank you, I just love kids and the twins is so sweet and cute." He said to me taking the cup of tea I made for him. "Can you tell me the names" he asked "Yeah sure, the one with the brown eyes is Nathan and the other with green eyes is Alex." "That's some cute name for them! My best friend back from high school is named Alex," he said with a big smile on his face. "Have old are they?" "About 5 years old." I said. Then Alex and Nathan came over to the couch where Austin and I sat. "Are you staying for dinner and play?" "Nathan asked Austin. "If it's okay this Becky then I will stay and play with you guys after dinner" Austin said to Nathan. All the boys looked at me at the same time. I looked at the twins and the up to Austin, when I looked up at him I meet his beautiful hazel eyes and smiled back to him. "Yeah sure you can stay for dinner if you want to" "Yeaaahhh" the twins said at the same time. Austin smile at me again, he do that a lot lately when we are alone but when we are at work and other people are in the same room he don't smile to me he don't even look at me. "I will go make some dinner then" I said getting up from the couch.