27

--Austin P.O.V.—

"Where is Madison's mother? If you do not mind, I ask" Becky asked "Madison is not really my daughter she is my sister but my sister died in a car accident two months after Madison was born so I have cared for her and I see her as my own, just waiting for that I adopt her completely so she is my daughter legally" "I'm sorry to hear what happened with his sister! for what I have seen at you're a good father to Madison and hope as soon as you can get her legally then she should not be here while you are in Miami and works " "It is three years since it happened and we're not over it yet. But as long as I have Madison I still have some of my sister with me in my family." The idea of ​​Madison is 3 years and it is three years since I got the call from a stranger that my sister had just been in an accident.

Flash back: I pages right now in the home of my beloved mother along with my godchild Madison she is now 2 months old she is be my place and smiling up to me while I just look down at her. At this moment, it just dawned on me that what I have loge in front of me is all that matters along with the rest of my family. My work in Miami is not as important at this moment that this little thing of gold I have here. My thinking is unaffected by my mobile caller

RING RING RING RING !!! I tookit without looking at who called. "It is Mr. Mahone that talk. Who am Italking to?" I said into the phone. "Hello Mr. Mahone talking to DanScoot. I am a doctor at San Antonio's hospital do you know a woman named LauraMahone?" he asked. What can this be about, Laura is with he boyfriend. "Yesit's my sister. What happened? Has something happened to her?" I askedhim.......