26

When we came to a stop in front of a big beautiful house I could not help but smile. Austin got out of the car and helped me out. He went there after behind the car and started taking our suitcases out of the car "will not help Madison out of the car" Austin asked me. "Yes of course" I said two sky and went over to the other side of the car and opened the door may and so that Madison was asleep I took her seat belt of her and took her out ag her car seat and into my arms I took her arms round and my neck and hold her into to me. Austin was finished taking our suitcases out of the car I went to take hold of my own but Austin would not let me do it "I'll take the beautiful" he said to me and I start to get red in the face. "Are you sure?" I asked him. "Yes, come with me and I'll show you where we should sleep" he said and started and go into the house. The house was within liquors than was proceeded for. Austin went up the stairs I went after him with Madison still asleep in my arms.
When we got to a room Austin went in and put our suitcases on the floor and walked over to me as he stood in front of me. "Let me show you Madison's room so we can put her down" Austin said to me I just smiled at me and began and went out of the room. Austin came out and went into the room just opposite the room we were just in. When we entered the room, I went to the little bed that faced by a wall and pickle Madison down so she could sleep advanced in his bed. "Let us go to our room and talk as we do not wake her" I said two Austin he just smile at me and went back into the other room.