19

--Austin POV--

She jump up and I put my hands on her ass for support so she wouldn't fall down. I took her over to the bed I sat down so she was standing on me. I then laid myself down on the bed still with Becky on top of me. I began to take of the blouse she had on she let me take it off of her right after I toke hers of I took my own off so she could see my abs. She was looking at my abs "baby you can touch if you want to" she put her one hand on my abs and smiled to herself. Istart kissing her again my hands still on her ass rocking her back and front on me. I could feel my di*k getting hard in my pants and I'm sure she felt it to because she smiled into the kiss. Becky's hands begin to go inside my waistband getting me to let out a moan. She took her hand into my panties and grab my di*k she began to take her hand up and down on it making me moan into the kiss. Becky took her hand out of my pants and breaking the kiss she was only sitting on me and looking down at me smiling. My hands was still on her ass so I got up from the bed with her and I laid her down and got onto of her kissing her. She was letting me take my hands all over her when I got to her thong and took my hand in it. I begin running my hand up and down her vag*na making her moan. I stuck my one finger into her and took it in and out making her go crazy. "Faster Austin" she said I do as I was told. "mmmh faster please Austin" I went faster and faster after a little while she came all over my finger and I went down to lick it all away. "Take of your pants Austin I want to do something to you too." I don't say no to that. I took of my pants and sat down on her bed see got on top of me she kiss me on the lips then kissing me all the way down my body. She got down to my dick there still was hard like before. To my surprise she took my di*k into her mouth and licked it up and down making my moan like crazy. She stopped just as I was about to get into her mouth. She got onto of me aging. I really want to make love to her like right now.