29

--Later that day-
I took Becky out to a nice restaurant here in San Antonio. After we were done with our food. I took her down to the place I always came when I lived back here when I was a child. "OMG it's so beautiful out here!" she said I looked at her and said "not as beautiful as you" Becky looked at me and smile then looked away aging so I didn't see her red face, but I did. I can't go a second without looking at her she is all I want in a girl!
"Becky?" I ask her looking down into her eyes. She just smile and looked into my eyes. "I thing I'm falling in love with you" I said to her still looking her in the eyes hoping I didn't scared her by my words. "I'm falling for you to Austin" she said looking at me with the biggest smile on her lips I have ever seen on her. "Becky will you do me a favor?" I asked her. "Yeah sure" she said. I smile at her because she don't know what I will ask her. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her. She looked at me like she just had seen a ghost. We stood like that just looking at eat other for a good 2 minutes. "Becky please say something," I said to her she looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes. "Kiss me" she said to me. I just did as she told me to. I kissed her like I never kissed a girl before I wanted to show her have much she mean to me and that I'm in love with her and mean it 100%. "Is that a yes or a goodbye kiss" I asked her still out of breath Becky just smile at me like I'm the idiot here. "Yes Austin I will love to be your girlfriend." She said with the biggest smile on her face. I kissed her again she doesn't know have happy I'm to hear her say that.