37

-- The day after--
Right now we are at the Doctor office waiting for Dr. Scoot to call my name. Michele is here with Austin and I.

"Rebbeca" Dr. Scoot said looking at me smiling I got up and followed him into the room where we will find out the sex of my little thing in my stomach.

"Becky lie down so we can look at the little thing." Dr. Scoot said to me. I did as I was told and lie down. Austin sat down beside me and Michele stood behind the chair Austin sat on.

"Everything looks good!" Dr. Scoot said looking at Austin and I

"that's good" Austin said smiling down at me taking my hand in his kissing it one time and hold it the hold time we were in the room.

"Do you guys want to know the sex?" Dr. Scoot asked Austin and I. "yes please" I said looking into Austin eyes smiling a big smile.

"you guys a going to have a little boy" Dr. Scoot said looking at me and Austin with a smile. I smile at him and look back to Austin after he said a boy. Austin had the biggest smile on his face.

"we going to have a boy?" Austin asked "Yes Mr. Mahone you guys are having a baby boy!" Dr. Scoot said back to him. I'm so happy that we having a baby boy! But I hope someday that I will have a little princes!!