34

Austin looked over at the couch and smile even bigger when he so Madison a sleep. "Let get home, my queen and babies needs to go home and sleep" he said walking over to get Madison. I grab my handback and Austin took my hand in his and went out of his office. "Mr. Mahone you have a meeting I 30 minutes" Lisa said to Austin when we were out of his office. "Lisa call Mr. Dorsey and tell him to come to my house tomorrow I need to go home with my queen and babies now," Austin said back to him smiling at me. "No way are you guys having a baby?" Lisa asked whit the biggest smile on her face like it was her there was having a baby I smile at her "yeah I'm 4 weeks pregnant" I said to her. " OMG Congratulations!" she said "and Mr. Mahone I will call Mr. Dorsey and tell him to meet you at your home tomorrow morning. Do Mr. Dorsey have the address off the new house you guys live in?" Lisa asked. "Yes he have the address. Good Night Lisa. You can go home when you are done with the call to Mr. Dorsey." Austin said to her. "thank you Mr. Mahone. Good night to you too." She said back to him I just smile at her.

Hey guys thank you for reading my story! Please go to my Instagram; @imagineaustincatermahone
For more or read my other story's on here! And please comment on what should happened next because I'm lost!!!
Thank you again for reading the story!❤️❤️