20

"Can I make love to you?" I asked her. She just nod her head yes. She sat down onto my di*k and began rid it like a pro. I took over the control "faster Austin!" I went faster as she said that. "fuck Austin" she moan. "F-Fuck Austin go faster please" I went faster and faster.

A few minutes later.

"Austin I'm going to come," she said to me making me go crazy "come for me babe!" when I said that she came on my dick like crazy. A few seconds later, I came inside of her. When we come down from our highest Becky said "My going to take a shower you can take one in the other room down the hall." "thank you" When I was done with my shower I took my close that I got from my car before going into the shower. When I was all do I went into Becky's were she was doing her makeup I went in and stood beside her looking at her. "We need to get going it 11 am beautiful" I said to her "okay" I said smiling at me. When we got to the office we went right to work. I called James in to my office. "Mr. Mahone you called me up?" "Yes James I want you to go get some red roses for me. I have already ordered them and paid for them, you just download them and came here in with them when you get them." I said to him. "Okay Mr. Mahone I will go now, any things else?" James asked me. "No that will be it thank you James".

--30 minutes later--
James just came back with the roses and they are beautiful. Becky is at lunch like the rest of the workers at this floor. So I went out to her place and sat the roses on the table making sure that they are very beautiful. Then went into my office aging. I will just wait her for her to get them and come in her as the card tells her to.